Most Compliments on my Older Bags....hmmm

I decided to give my Legacy a break and use my Old Coach Court Bag and an older wallet......Well I got more compliments in one day on this bag than I have the 3 months I have used my Legacy....Is it because alot of ladies are not using the older coach leather?? I just found it funny that they noticed it.

:confused1:

I look at them often at coach.com. They are low key executive, very professional. I often think I should have one just in case! I've noticed that since the Legacy launch, more classic vintage legacy has showed up on Ebay.

You can buy a really nice Court on ebay for next to nothing....they don't seem to hold value. ( alot of older bags do but it seems a few of the classics don't) I saw one go today or yesterday for 30 bucks, It looked brand new.

I'll buy maybe one or two new Coaches a year, mostly Duffles because of the size, but the older bags are still my favorites. The quality and softness of the leather is so much better than the current bags, and as far as I'm concerned most of those leather bags will never go out of style.

Mine go back as far as 25 years, from the old two-toned Spectators with the smooth leather through the Sheridans, Madisons, Sonomas, Willises (6 in different colors), Tafts, Court Bags, Station Bags, City Bags, a Fletcher or two, a Tribeca, a Bridle, and a smattering of the smaller "going out" bags.

I get more compliments on my Willises and my aubergine City Bag than I ever get on my newer ones. All it takes to keep them looking good is a very light wipe with Lexol Conditioner.