Most comfortable travel sneakers

Those are so cute for cooler temps but I want more of a stan Smith or converse look for summer dresses. I can’t do the chunky athletic look with that like some people as I look ridiculous

Sorry, I didn’t understand that in first, disregard my post lol
My Stan Smiths and GG are what I wear with dresses.

Reactions: Greentea
Maybe Camper? I have a pair that are very light and cushioned, but since I bought them during the pandemic not sure about heavy sightseeing :smile:
I have worn them however when out and about with my little one.
They are called runner up and have a lot of colors. They also go on sale.

3BF0C8A3-CF98-4F74-AD5E-E95CBDEF63AF.jpeg

Reactions: Greentea
How about FitFlop sneakers? I don't own any, but have several pairs of FitFlops in other styles and they are really comfortable and offer good support (I have several issues with my feet, such as plantar fasciitis). The Rally sneakers look pretty nice and I see lots of positive reviews on the website.

Sneaker-wise, I really like Adidas Sambarose for comfort and fairly acceptable style. I'm not sure if this line is getting discontinued as I don't see new models being promoted on their website.
1644028705549.png

I discovered the MUJI canvas sneakers when traveling in Barcelona during the holiday. I needed some quick fix and affordable solution to my sore feet from walking too much that day. They may not look cushioning but they have some padding inside the shoes which made it so surprisingly comfortable. I practically live in those the rest of the trip. They can be easily paired with dresses. The look is clean and simple. This also reminds me I need a 2nd pair just in case they discontinue it :lol:

E0546759-5BB8-45F5-A747-BC486EBD1165.jpeg

Reactions: chloe_chanel
These Ryka sneakers are so comfortable. They have fabric uppers and require no break-in period whatsoever. I have the Wren Model from a couple years ago, but this seems to be its successor.

Ryka Whim

37F8FAFF-DAEC-49DC-8DC7-D0601E917B62.png

Last edited:
I’m struggling for the same thing as I’m also tired of my Stan Smiths. So far I love the Cole Haans posted here.
Have you tried New Balance? I know they’re not sleek for dresses but maybe an all white pair would work?

Reactions: HavPlenty