More Legacy coming to outlets next week???

i_heart_coach says there is a new floorset b/c the outlet worker told her, she might be right, but i don't think so because i read that next week there is a delete but nothing about a floorset. maybe i overlooked it. that i will double check. usually floorsets are done last week of month and since there is five weeks...i don't think it's the next one as that's week 3.

I didn't talk to them personally, someone on another site did. So, who knows? Considering how helpful and knowledgeable ms-whitney is:love: and that I don't have a clue who the other lady talked to at the orlando store, I'm going to try not to get my hopes up now. Dang it.:sad:

i don't think the black is included but we'll see. i know whiskey should if anything because the natural almost looks like it (and will make it's debut) but you can tell the surface is 10x less likely to scratch.

i'm hoping for white because i want a brand new ali but eh. i think only whiskey is going because natural replaces it. also rose was a "fashion" store color and more exclusive...the pond may replace that.
Actually I bought a Rose Shoulder Bag in the outlet in Texas :smile:

The SA at the Orlando outlet told me this past weekend that they were expecting a lot more stuff in about a month. I didn't press her for more details since I was in a hurry to get to another store.

It's true that they will get more items, not sure on exacts though! I haven't been at work in a day (which seems like a week) so maybe the delete list came up.

The next wave (wave 4) is next week and floorset for the company got moved back to Thursday the 25th, I have a feeling it will be at least whiskey since we have natural coming!

i don't think the black is included but we'll see. i know whiskey should if anything because the natural almost looks like it (and will make it's debut) but you can tell the surface is 10x less likely to scratch.

i'm hoping for white because i want a brand new ali but eh. i think only whiskey is going because natural replaces it. also rose was a "fashion" store color and more exclusive...the pond may replace that.

Thanks for the info ms-whitney!

So does this mean that I may see more of the whiskey legacy items (shoulder bag, or anything really) in the outlets soon? Or are they probably one of the things that's just sold out and probably will skip the outlets?

you welcome! happy to help :smile:

i am hopingggggg they will bring it to the outlets. that means it's cheaper for me.

but i can't be 100% sure. lol. i think every coach worker is waiting eagerly for that list.

there have been times that they do take items out of the store, but do not allow the employees to get further discounts, and those items will not be sent to outlet, only to be condensed into flapship level or higher stores. or back to JAX where they're waiting for CBSR orders.

I'm new to the coach thing so I've never been to a store or outlet. But i live in melbourne, close to Orlando. If anyone knows when (the date) they will be getting legacy stuff please tell me!!! Also do you think this will include the leather shoulder bag? That's the bag I'm craving!
Thanks!

I was at my outlet and the SA told me to be sure to come in on the 29th as they will be putting new stuff out but she didnt say what......

really debating taking the 29th off of work....(hehehe...hell, I have 47 vacation days this year and no "travel" planned...I can afford to blow a day)

aren't most "sales" on the weekends though? (those magic 20% off signs)...or do those run during the week too?