Monogram information and a question

Yours looks really nice but I do see the scratching above the K. As for the other things wrong that you have mentioned I can't see those...so nobody else will probably see them either unless they are closely looking at it. Thanks for showing!

Hmm... that does not look as good as it should. I think I would take it into a store. At least, even if you want to live with it, they should refund your $25 monograming fee, that might lessen the sting of the flaws.

Steph said:
Hmm... that does not look as good as it should. I think I would take it into a store. At least, even if you want to live with it, they should refund your $25 monograming fee, that might lessen the sting of the flaws.

Hmmm. That's not a bad idea. I would feel bad about taking it in now, I've been using it for a week, so I don't know if it's fair to say I want to exchange it. Plus, it's harder to say "it was like this when it came" when they could look at it and think *I* had caused the damage. I might visit the store this weekend or next week (no time tonight or tomorrow) and show it to them, see what they say. I keep waffling on it, because part of me doesn't care that much but part of me feels like I got ripped off.

Okay, here's a macro shot from the good camera. You can see everything I mentioned before, as well as the fact that it's ever-so-slightly tilted. I'm still wavering on asking for a refund or exchange, as I have a feeling this level of workmanship passes muster with their quality control techs. If that's the case, there's zero assurance I won't get one just like it next time around.

Attachments

• cruddy.jpg
    cruddy.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 37