MonMono Mini Pochette Design Blackhole

Hey dont believe anything client services tell you when it comes to hard to find items. I was in London yesterday and it was available in a few stores in DE. You live in london?
Yes I live in London. OMG really? Would you mind sharing which stores you’ve seen it? I’ve only been browsing online, but can haul ass to the W1 stores if they have it.

Yes I live in London. OMG really? Would you mind sharing which stores you’ve seen it? I’ve only been browsing online, but can haul ass to the W1 stores if they have it.

There was a few stores that had it yesterday - city, sloane, harrods and whitecity westfield and birmingham selfridges. Only whitecity had it today though.

Never believe client services. Also make sure the SA checks their ipad/device to see availability because some of them lie and say its not there even though it is.

There was a few stores that had it yesterday - city, sloane, harrods and whitecity westfield and birmingham selfridges. Only whitecity had it today though.

Never believe client services. Also make sure the SA checks their ipad/device to see availability because some of them lie and say its not there even though it is.
Thank you, I’ll store hop tomorrow.

i like #2

I never knew LV made the Mini Pochette Mon Monogram. I am on the website several times per week for years and never saw it. I might look into one for myself. I have one without the "Mon", but it looks so great I think it may be worth having one in "Mon".