Model In A Bottle !!

ya it totally totally works - we use it at the studio every day by the gallons - it's like hair spray but for your face. the key is to spray it like a foot away from your face AFTER you do your final mascara - then count to 20 before you open your eyes to let it sit.

it totally will keep your makeup on till you take it off!

I have heard a lot of bad reviews about "Model in a Bottle". I heard it's sticky, itchy and it doesn't do what it claims to do. Most people like MAC Fix+ much better.

CityGirl9 said:
I have heard a lot of bad reviews about "Model in a Bottle". I heard it's sticky, itchy and it doesn't do what it claims to do. Most people like MAC Fix+ much better.

it actually is sticky if you spray it too close. I haven't heard that it's itchy at all, but maybe if it does get too thick on your skin it might itch? We use it on lots and lots of people and no one complains about it being sticky or itchy so maybe it's being applied too clumpy instead of misty.

monablu said:
it actually is sticky if you spray it too close. I haven't heard that it's itchy at all, but maybe if it does get too thick on your skin it might itch? We use it on lots and lots of people and no one complains about it being sticky or itchy so maybe it's being applied too clumpy instead of misty.

Are you a makeup artist?? Should I use this if I do not use any powder. Now I am using liquid foundation, I just would like it to last all day.
What do you think?:huh:

LOOKINGOOD35 said:
Are you a makeup artist?? Should I use this if I do not use any powder. Now I am using liquid foundation, I just would like it to last all day.
What do you think?:huh:

yes you can use it with whatever makeup you wear. I use it all different finishes and it works perfectly!