Mlouye bags!

Ahh I've been looking at this bag, but it doesn't seem to me super popular compared to the Sera etc. How do you like it? Does it invert nicely or does it stay puffed? Please review..
It's one of my favourotes now. I got mine in black and it's so versatile and roomy. It keeps to the shape well and the closing is magnetic which makes it really convenient to take things in and out.

Reactions: nyeredzi
It's one of my favourotes now. I got mine in black and it's so versatile and roomy. It keeps to the shape well and the closing is magnetic which makes it really convenient to take things in and out.
Thanks for your reply! I’m hesitant to ask but do you have any pics of it in action? It’s just not a popular bag and hard to find pics of it in action 😅 so sorry! I’m still trying to decide between this one or the flex

I ordered it. With the 10% discount, it was $536. I’ll post pics when I receive it and give an update of shipping time. From everything I’ve read regarding shipping, if the item is in stock, shipping is quick.

I received my Louise in latte and I love it! I ordered it Monday morning and it was here on Thursday afternoon. It was an in stock bag, not preorder. I’m going to wear it as a shoulder bag. It came packaged very well, has plenty of space, and is good quality. I am very pleased. I’m 5’8” for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_6431.jpeg
    IMG_6431.jpeg
    334.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6429.jpeg
    IMG_6429.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6432.jpeg
    IMG_6432.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: foxgal