MJ Soft Calf Medium

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Doh... black is gone now! Just watching these sale items go up and down is like playing stocks. What an adrenaline rush.

Last night: I really like the blue bag.
Today: Still like the blue bag but starting to have doubts.
Tonight (right now): Something about this bag is bothering me. The 4 rings underneath the 2 handles... doesn't look right to me. :suspiciou

Don't you hate it when you can't make up your mind?? :cry: Why do I have to be a Virgo???!!!

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Irissy said:
Doh... black is gone now! Just watching these sale items go up and down is like playing stocks. What an adrenaline rush.

Last night: I really like the blue bag.
Today: Still like the blue bag but starting to have doubts.
Tonight (right now): Something about this bag is bothering me. The 4 rings underneath the 2 handles... doesn't look right to me. :suspiciou

Don't you hate it when you can't make up your mind?? :cry: Why do I have to be a Virgo???!!!
I change my mind on bags all the time. One minute I'll be in love with one bag, a couple of days later it will be another. Kinda like a "bag crush" :P But when I obsess over a bag for a few weeks and can't stop thinking about it, I know it was meant to be :lol: So far the Epi Speedy has captured my heart :biggrin:

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta
Cristina, LOL...I like that...bag crush. That's a good way to put it. When you see a bag and keep thinking about it and thinking about it until you get it! Good way to describe it!