MJ Chat Thread

It's on TRR, and they're not really famous for getting back to you and even if they do, I suspect their 'expertise'. Anyway, it's sold now. I wonder if it's a TPF member and if yes, hopefully they'll share their finding.....

Hi what is the difference between the Isabella Q crossbody and the Natasha Q crossbody. I went into a resale store and i found a purple Q crossbody but I noticed it did not have the black and what interior fabric. I have it on hold.

I don't really think this "rocker" bag would be for me but it looks very interesting and price is good
Anyone have one of these? seller doesn't answer questions

I don't really think this "rocker" bag would be for me but it looks very interesting and price is good
I’m clutching my pearls here. Does this mean you have love for other bags than just Marc!

• Haha
Reactions: sdkitty
oops...posted in wrong subforum

Someone talk me out of this bag. I can’t unsee it. I don’t need it but I sure do want it! I don’t even normally like chunky chains or camera bags. But I just like it!
703F1926-50D9-44F9-9CB3-D24859FFA39D.jpeg2ABEF5EB-5588-4069-AE2E-29A02F9783F0.jpegCAE811BF-0466-42AC-99E8-FF21A69EBA35.jpeg

Reactions: JenJBS