MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
because that is where your head is :P

sorry mina, that sucks. headaches suck, period. take an aspirin and buy some shoes. guaranteed fixer-upper

This made me giggle:biggrin:

So glad there weren't any CL deals to speak of. I've GOT to stick to this spending ban aside from finding an inexpensive clutch for Vegas. Any some black pumps. And some clogs. And...:ban:

You definitely want to be comfortable on your wedding day, S! Obviously you want to look gorgeous, too, but feeling good is way more important IMO. (Says the girl who pretty much had a corset waist on her wedding gown and couldn't breathe or eat anything all day!)

I got your message, s. you'll find better shoes. glad I didn't like anything in the cl sale. uk always has better selection. I wouldn't have been able to resist the studded pigalles. it looks like I might be selected to be a juror. just dodged a drugs and weapons possession case, but there are more...

Morning ladies.

How are y'all?

Lucky for me, I care not for any type of fancy shoe (unless it's super comfy AND super hot) so even if Outnet had a brilliant selection, I'm fine.

I ran 45 minutes. Actually that's sort of a lie. Ran 40 mins, jogged 3 minutes and walked and panted for 2.

I'm a little bit angry cause I was supposed to have a mexi-fries date tonight but that got cancelled. Now I'm debating whether or not to have mexi-fries by my lonesome or not.

Tad, hope jury duty isn't as bad as it is. Start talking to yourself, stat.

Faith, that blue dress is very Monroe-ish to me. Very interesting.

June, have fun at the flea market.

Sarah. Princess hair means you need princess shoes!

Morning sco. I say that still counts as 45 minutes.

I'm sorry your date got canceled. Do I have to lightly slap someone? I would volunteer to have mexi-fries with you but I 1. do not know what those are and 2. am far away

So I chose the lightest blonde dye and nothing really happened. I know so many people who just do it once and they're instantly blonde. I don't get it.

Faith, how can you not know what mexi-fries are? I don't know what to think of you now! And your hair dye. Does yours have bleach in it? Maybe you need more bleaching? Or leave the hair dye in longer than instructed?

Status
Not open for further replies.