Miroir Monogram Line

I was talking to my Lv rep today as I ordered a new collar for the dog..the patina on her old one is too dark now! Anyway, so I asked her about this line...she said it will be the 3-4 thousand dollar range, and wasnt sure of all the differnt stlyes as of yet!

Michelle1025 said:
Really? I have heard otherwise. I guess, we will just have to wait and see. :cry:

I've also heard otherwise (from the same person you did!) but she does know what she's talking about. Most SA's don't even know anything about this line yet.
I'm still going with the cheaper price range until I hear otherwise.

Sunshine said:
I was talking to my Lv rep today as I ordered a new collar for the dog..the patina on her old one is too dark now! Anyway, so I asked her about this line...she said it will be the 3-4 thousand dollar range, and wasnt sure of all the differnt stlyes as of yet!

I would expect to pay about 3 or 4K for the Keepall, but for the smaller items, I think that's a bit pricey!

Lvbabydoll said:
I've also heard otherwise (from the same person you did!) but she does know what she's talking about. Most SA's don't even know anything about this line yet.
I'm still going with the cheaper price range until I hear otherwise.

Yah, I agree. She knows a lot. I can't wait.....:wacko:

MssTammy said:
They have had those pictures on style.com for about a month now. You can see all the bags on there. HTH

I can't seem to find the pricing for this line.. but it's a great website with a lot of information. Thanks! I'll look though the website and I will eventually find it..