Mini Wallace

windy55

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
I am interested in the Mini Wallace bag but am having difficulty deciding on color. I love it in the black but most of my bags are black. The brown is pretty but I'm not sure it is the right color for this bag. I have not seen the bag in person so if anyone owns this bag and/or has tried it on in person I would love your thoughts.
Large-754443VCPPF8425_A.jpeg

Large-754443VCPPF2650_A.jpeg

I personally adore the black one. I have seen it in person. Its very chic and timeless. Black also ages better. The question is what sort of colours do you have in your wardrobe? If you are a neutrals, beige kinda person, with more brown shoes, OR majority of your clothing is black, jewel toned with lots of black shoes. :smile:

Reactions: windy55
Yup! Definitely go for the black one then. Also it looks like a very practical, easy to wear bag, so you will get the most wear out of it, if you were to pair it with your most worn shoes and your adorn clothing staples. Good luck!

I have been on a hunt for a shoulder bag for a while, as all my bags are currently cross body. This one is lovely. I initially wanted to get the Saint Laurent Le 5 à 7 but that one doesn't have a zipper so it stays open. Big no for me lol

I have been on a hunt for a shoulder bag for a while, as all my bags are currently cross body. This one is lovely. I initially wanted to get the Saint Laurent Le 5 à 7 but that one doesn't have a zipper so it stays open. Big no for me lol
Yes, most of my bags are crossbody or totes so looking for something a bit different. Looked at a number of other options like the Le 5 a 7 and Celine Ava but the Mini Wallace is speaking to me.

I have the black one and I adore it. My wardrobe is full of neutrals so it looks chic with anything I wear. Like most leather bags, it was stiff and awkward on the shoulders at the beginning but it gets better over time. I've only had it for two weeks so we'll see how we go, but so far so good.
Would you mind sharing the measurement for the strap drop when it’s extended?

I am loving the mini Wallace… and now they have the Wallace Candy. Has anyone seen the Wallace Candy IRL? Can you get it over your shoulder? Looks tiny, but this color, Aloe, is so yummy!
IMG_0783.jpeg

I am loving the mini Wallace… and now they have the Wallace Candy. Has anyone seen the Wallace Candy IRL? Can you get it over your shoulder? Looks tiny, but this color, Aloe, is so yummy!
View attachment 5924937
I purchased the Candy Wallace at the Paris flagship store last month. I went in specifically to buy the Mini but they did not have black in stock, which is what I was looking for. I saw the Candy in the Mud color and immediately went for it since it’s so neutral. I’ve used it a few times and mainly use it hand held or in the crook of my arm, but it can fit over my shoulder with the strap extended when I’m wearing a not-too-heavy sweater. It is small but fits a good amount without being overstuffed. In mine I have my iPhone Pro Max, card holder, small flat makeup bag, hand sanitizer spray and keys. It can be slightly difficult to get things in and out when the strap isn’t extended, as there isn’t a ton of space between the strap and zipper part of the bag. This is my third BV and very happy with my purchase!