mini skinnies, wallets or wristlets? which one do you use more?

^^You no what though, I'm loving the passcase type of deal, as a flap, and you have a couple of cc slots and its slim so you can fit it into a wristlet..

Like Carlin says - I keep taking smaller versions of my stuff. A large tote to work - a wristlet to lunch and a mini skinny out at night. Like russian nesting dolls LOL:roflmfao:

I don't own any mini skinnies. I do carry a lot of things so I ALWAYS have a wallet and a wristlet. The wallet is for cash, receipts, CCs, change and lists (market, to-do etc) and I use a wristlet for loyalty cards, extra CCs, little prayer cards etc. Mini skinnies are SO cute. My SO often tells me to pick one up but I don't know what I'd use it for...

I wish I could just grab a wristlet and go... I carry too much. I always have my purse with me.

i ALWAYS use my mini skinny. i keep all my cards and cash in there. to me its really convenient because i can just stuff my cash in it and slide my cards into the side pocket. my boyfriend bought me a wristlet for xmas so il probably use it to hold my lipgloss, mirror, and pill case.

I got my first mini skinny from my hubby today for Christmas and I think I'm really going to like it a lot! I don't carry much in my wallet so it's just the perfect size for me. I have a few different wristlets and pouches that I use all the time for my make-up, check book and pens, pretty much anything I don't want floating around in the bottom of my bag!

I got my first mini skinny from my hubby today for Christmas and I think I'm really going to like it a lot! I don't carry much in my wallet so it's just the perfect size for me. I have a few different wristlets and pouches that I use all the time for my make-up, check book and pens, pretty much anything I don't want floating around in the bottom of my bag!
what kind of mini skinny do you have? i am sooo stupid coz the dept store here (boston store) has the patent leather in mahogany and i didn't grab it!!! then i ended uo getting one but in soho mini sig with white trim at macy's..... i think that patent is gone now... huhu!

aarti i'm loving your marc jacobs =)
Aww thanks!!

I just went on vacation and took my embossed flap and small wristlet.. :wtf: :yahoo:

Best investment!! I could have all my cards, and phone, and products in a light and durable wristlet, and then in the evenings or when I wanted my mini the flap was perfect! I'm so glad I listened to you ms - whitney and didn't return the wristlet!

Aww thanks!!

I just went on vacation and took my embossed flap and small wristlet.. :wtf: :yahoo:

Best investment!! I could have all my cards, and phone, and products in a light and durable wristlet, and then in the evenings or when I wanted my mini the flap was perfect! I'm so glad I listened to you ms - whitney and didn't return the wristlet!
i also love your embossed wristlet :drool:

what kind of mini skinny do you have? i am sooo stupid coz the dept store here (boston store) has the patent leather in mahogany and i didn't grab it!!! then i ended uo getting one but in soho mini sig with white trim at macy's..... i think that patent is gone now... huhu!

I got a khaki signature with chocolate trim. I really wanted a gold one but hubby chose the khaki instead. I'll keep it cuz it's the first Coach thing he's gotten for me and can't bear to hurt his feelings! I have a khaki/chestnut sig. shoulder tote so it matches close enough! I used it all day today and absolutely love it! I will have to get some more to match all my bags now! Pretty cheap investment honestly for a mini skinny! I looked at the mahogany patent one at Macy's before Christmas but decided against it because I thought I'd end up being very anal about fingerprints on it! It appeared that it would get icky pretty easy from being handled alot. I'm weird about that kind of stuff, I guess! It was pretty though. I think a signature one with that mahogany patent as the trim would be awesome! :yes:

I think I would use both at the same time..
because:
............... I am looking for something to insert into my wristlet to holdonto my cards, ..........

There is a "Hamptons" - I think - wristie available at the outlet. In addition to the main zipper compartment - It has an outer pocket that closes with a magnetic flap. The outer pocket is great to keep cards away from stuff that can scratch them - like keys. (my cell even fits in it.)