Mini pochette mono vs toiletry pouch 15 size

I like your comparison photos. I would keep the 15 just in case you find use for it later on.

+1000

this is exactly what happened to me - I purchased both around the same time and discovered toiletry pouch 15 a bit more accommodating (personally) for my needs.

(thank you for starting this thread :flowers:)

Last edited:
I originally purchased the Mini PA intending to use it for my phone charger & accessories - I found it was very handy for that.

earbuds, wire, outlet plug, eyeglass cleaner cloth

Attachments

• F141F8EF-B435-4FF5-BE39-48EAB00AFA6E.jpeg
    F141F8EF-B435-4FF5-BE39-48EAB00AFA6E.jpeg
    391.3 KB · Views: 86
However, time went on and I experienced a lot of “...mom, do you have an extra charger?....I lost mine/I forgot mine/I can’t find mine....” etc, etc.....oy vey....

hmmmmm, need another case to hold additional chargers so looking for same-sized case but more depth.
Behold toiletry pouch 15!
(Product named “toiletry pouch” but who the h*ll cares, I’ll use it however I want to suit MY needs :biggrin:)

accessories added

Attachments

• 9688FB62-8D68-440F-A6F9-C1960BE342FD.jpeg
    9688FB62-8D68-440F-A6F9-C1960BE342FD.jpeg
    292.5 KB · Views: 83
I have both and do not find them redundant. I keep my cardholders, key pouch and airpods in the mini PA and I put mini perfumes, lipsticks and/or hand lotion on the TP 15. I would not put lotion or gloss in my mini PA since I would hate to ruin the lining. I also have the 19 that I use when I carry more makeup around or sometimes for charging cables for my mac. Its personal though and I understand that having the same purpose for both makes them redundant.
You make a good point about the inside of the toiletry bag and how it’s less maintenance regarding spills and stains. I put makeup and things that prone to spilling in my toiletry as well.

Voila! inside Toiletry pouch 15
Thank you BooYah!! That’s really helpful to see visuals like that. I’m still holding onto it till the 19 arrives in the mail... knowing me I will want to keep all. As I don’t ever wear make up and use really any cosmetics on the go, I was thinking the mini pa for my meds, Cles and misc items such as AirPods. Then perhaps since nowadays I carry sanitizer, the tp is a good spot for that potentially, as well as a deodorant I like to carry (which the top has opened before and would be definitely better suited for the inside of the carefree tp lining). On a daily I only carry:
- zippy doin
- Chanel small boy wallet
- key pouch
- meds
- pens
- deodorant
- air pods
- charger for iPhone
- feminine monthly products
- misc notes
I don’t carry other electronics or charging devices, perfume or makeup. Bur I could potentially break the items up that I do carry between the two. Thanks for your pics and input. It’ll be nice to have some organization finally, as someone with no pouches till now to finally having some!

Thank you BooYah!! That’s really helpful to see visuals like that. I’m still holding onto it till the 19 arrives in the mail... knowing me I will want to keep all. As I don’t ever wear make up and use really any cosmetics on the go, I was thinking the mini pa for my meds, Cles and misc items such as AirPods. Then perhaps since nowadays I carry sanitizer, the tp is a good spot for that potentially, as well as a deodorant I like to carry (which the top has opened before and would be definitely better suited for the inside of the carefree tp lining). On a daily I only carry:
- zippy doin
- Chanel small boy wallet
- key pouch
- meds
- pens
- deodorant
- air pods
- charger for iPhone
- feminine monthly products
- misc notes
I don’t carry other electronics or charging devices, perfume or makeup. Bur I could potentially break the items up that I do carry between the two. Thanks for your pics and input. It’ll be nice to have some organization finally, as someone with no pouches till now to finally having some!

yes, just as well, I don’t like things flying around in my bag so I use different pouches and cases and line them up in a sort of a “filing system” so I can find things easily.

with your list, I guess you can categorize your items by type or usage or size, etc.
your purchasing the 19 may help you organize your belongings better in addition to having the 15 and Mini PA, who knows (but you, of course).

I have toiletry pouches in 15, 19 and 26 and also the trousses in 18, 23 and 28 :biggrin:
yeah so I’m like a pouch whore but who gives....
:lol:

yes, just as well, I don’t like things flying around in my bag so I use different pouches and cases and line them up in a sort of a “filing system” so I can find things easily.

with your list, I guess you can categorize your items by type or usage or size, etc.
your purchasing the 19 may help you organize your belongings better in addition to having the 15 and Mini PA, who knows (but you, of course).

I have toiletry pouches in 15, 19 and 26 and also the trousses in 18, 23 and 28 :biggrin:
yeah so I’m like a pouch whore but who gives....
:lol:
Oh my you have it all!!! I like your filing system, and the idea to categorize by usage and size for me