mini monogram will be discontinued???

It had been discontinued but 3 weeks ago, my SA at the Neiman Marcus LV Tyson's Corner, told me that they were going to be reintroducing mini mono in the cherry, navy and khaki, along with the bright pink and bright green. They have a few luggage pieces, including a gorgeous cherry hatbox which he said will be part of the reintro displays later in the spring. I very specifically asked him several times, did he REALLY mean mini mono (thinking he might be confused and talking about mini lin) but he and another female SA reiterated they would be reintro-ing mini mono later this year. I love mini mono navy so I sure hope so!

:yes: My SA told me the same thing and even showed pics. I told her I heard it was going to be discontinued. She said nope. She also said the same as above regarding reintroducing only some pieces in some colors....:shrugs:

It had been discontinued but 3 weeks ago, my SA at the Neiman Marcus LV Tyson's Corner, told me that they were going to be reintroducing mini mono in the cherry, navy and khaki, along with the bright pink and bright green. They have a few luggage pieces, including a gorgeous cherry hatbox which he said will be part of the reintro displays later in the spring. I very specifically asked him several times, did he REALLY mean mini mono (thinking he might be confused and talking about mini lin) but he and another female SA reiterated they would be reintro-ing mini mono later this year. I love mini mono navy so I sure hope so!

really?? i remember bright pink and bright green mini nono were part of the cruise line for some year and was suppose to be limited. Interesting to hear that they might be reintroducing it