MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Reactions: monkyjib
Does the rectangular mini flap come in beige with gold hardware? I'd love to get one, but I don't see it as an option as I look online and through preloved sites.

Yes! The current season has 3 different shades of beiges with champagne gold hardware in the rectangular mini: dark beige, light beige and iridescent beige. Chanel doesn’t come out with beiges for the minis very often, so if you want it, you should get it ASAP!
I have the dark beige mini flap and love that shade best out of the 3.

1C47072D-1640-48E9-8027-DA9DCA647C8D.jpeg

Yes! The current season has 3 different shades of beiges with champagne gold hardware in the rectangular mini: dark beige, light beige and iridescent beige. Chanel doesn’t come out with beiges for the minis very often, so if you want it, you should get it ASAP!
I have the dark beige mini flap and love that shade best out of the 3.

View attachment 5063343

oh my goodness, thank you so much! i had no idea that they didn't come out with beiges that often. Thank you!!

oh my goodness, thank you so much! i had no idea that they didn't come out with beiges that often. Thank you!!
You’re welcome! I watched out for a beige mini for literally ages and this season has been the first they released them after years. Colorful minis come out every season but neutral colors like beige, I noticed are rare. Black on the other hand is easier to get. :smile:
Good luck!

Reactions: Pchul