Which do you like the most?

• BLACK Mini Jodie

• LINOLEUM Mini Jodie

• LAVENDER Mini Jodie

• BLACK Mini Pouch 20

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi guys,
I have 2 questions:

1. Which do you like the most between these 4 bags?

Mini Jodie in Black
View attachment 4916878
View attachment 4916879

Mini Jodie in Linoleum
View attachment 4916883

Mini Jodie in Lavender
View attachment 4916884

Mini Pouch 20 in Black
View attachment 4916880
View attachment 4916881

and

2. If you could choose 2 from these 4 bags, which would you choose?

2 Jodie (which color?)
or
1 Jodie (which color?) & 1 Mini Pouch 20?

Thanks!!

Disclaimer: all pics from Google
I just came back from the BV boutique and finally got to try the mini pouch. I can tell you that it fits nothing! If you fit your phone, your key holder won’t go in. If you put a small card holder, phone won’t fit in :facepalm: Also the strap is super flimsy. I didn’t like the way it hangs once you knot it. And the way the bag is folded just looks messy.
It’s a definite NO for me. Sorry for being negative. Just my 2 cents... i know others love it. I was underwhelmed

I just came back from the BV boutique and finally got to try the mini pouch. I can tell you that it fits nothing! If you fit your phone, your key holder won’t go in. If you put a small card holder, phone won’t fit in :facepalm: Also the strap is super flimsy. I didn’t like the way it hangs once you knot it. And the way the bag is folded just looks messy.
It’s a definite NO for me. Sorry for being negative. Just my 2 cents... i know others love it. I was underwhelmed
OMG Yikes...
I really thought of getting this mini pouch..
Did you get to see the Mini or Small Bulb?
Do you think that was better?

OMG Yikes...
I really thought of getting this mini pouch..
Did you get to see the Mini or Small Bulb?
Do you think that was better?
Sorry if my review sounded so negative. But the bag is really ridiculously small. My essentials are my key holder, card holder, phone, mask and small hand sanitizer. I could barely fit my card holder in there and nothing more.
I did try the small bulb bag. Unfortunately like many people already posted, there’s something wrong with the design of that bag. It doesn’t properly close, the strap length is weird (not long enough for shoulder wear and not short enough for crook of the arm). As for the thin straps on the side they just look messy. I’m glad I tried the 2 bags because I kept going back and forth and now I know it’s a definite no for me.

Reactions: Mei90
Sorry if my review sounded so negative. But the bag is really ridiculously small. My essentials are my key holder, card holder, phone, mask and small hand sanitizer. I could barely fit my card holder in there and nothing more.
I did try the small bulb bag. Unfortunately like many people already posted, there’s something wrong with the design of that bag. It doesn’t properly close, the strap length is weird (not long enough for shoulder wear and not short enough for crook of the arm). As for the thin straps on the side they just look messy. I’m glad I tried the 2 bags because I kept going back and forth and now I know it’s a definite no for me.
Yea I think it boils down to, you either get the pouch style or you don’t.

Thanks for letting me know.
I saw some photos of the bulb bag.. It does look awkward and like unfinished?

As for the mini pouch, i like the opening and the strap feature but tbh, if its really much smaller than mini jodie then it wont make sense for me. I find the mini jodie is not the easiest bag to use. It's really hard to get things in and out. So i really wanted the mini pouch to work coz i really like to have another bv bag in black and i also really like the new color mallard and ice cream

Thanks for letting me know.
I saw some photos of the bulb bag.. It does look awkward and like unfinished?

As for the mini pouch, i like the opening and the strap feature but tbh, if its really much smaller than mini jodie then it wont make sense for me. I find the mini jodie is not the easiest bag to use. It's really hard to get things in and out. So i really wanted the mini pouch to work coz i really like to have another bv bag in black and i also really like the new color mallard and ice cream

Yes I suppose “unfinished “ describes the bulb pretty well. Something is definitely wrong with the design.
The mini Jodie fits all your essentials and more. The mini Pouch barely has a quarter of that capacity. Although it looks spacious from outside but actually the folds eat up half the space on the inside if you know what I mean.
BV colors are so gorgeous and when I got my mini Jodie I did consider buying more colors. But now that I have one and don’t use it much (only for special outings) I decided to stop buying more. It isn’t the most functional bag indeed so I’ll admire the colors from afar. But I’m happy I have my mini and small Jodie. I’m looking at other brands now. Many brands have beautiful summer colors coming...

Reactions: Mei90
Yes I suppose “unfinished “ describes the bulb pretty well. Something is definitely wrong with the design.
The mini Jodie fits all your essentials and more. The mini Pouch barely has a quarter of that capacity. Although it looks spacious from outside but actually the folds eat up half the space on the inside if you know what I mean.
BV colors are so gorgeous and when I got my mini Jodie I did consider buying more colors. But now that I have one and don’t use it much (only for special outings) I decided to stop buying more. It isn’t the most functional bag indeed so I’ll admire the colors from afar. But I’m happy I have my mini and small Jodie. I’m looking at other brands now. Many brands have beautiful summer colors coming...
It’s funny because I actually found myself thinking the other day how other bag brands DONT have cute or original colors, and nothing but Bottega even seems appealing lol

Reactions: classicgirll
so I finally went to the store today and the SA showed me how to fit things in the mini pouch - you can actually PUSH OUT the sides from the inside of the bag, which allows you to fit what you need. she could fit my iphone 7 plus with a VERY bulky case no problem. turns out a lot of people don't know that, and I was initially struggling too. however if you want to be able to dump your phone in, it's not the bag for you. I fell in love after that but I'm an original-weave BV girl at heart so I will continue hunting for preloved vintage pieces :smile:

so I finally went to the store today and the SA showed me how to fit things in the mini pouch - you can actually PUSH OUT the sides from the inside of the bag, which allows you to fit what you need. she could fit my iphone 7 plus with a VERY bulky case no problem. turns out a lot of people don't know that, and I was initially struggling too. however if you want to be able to dump your phone in, it's not the bag for you. I fell in love after that but I'm an original-weave BV girl at heart so I will continue hunting for preloved vintage pieces :smile:
Hi thanks for letting us know
May i ask what color did you try on?

I read on this forum another person said that the newer mini pouch is slightly bigger
I wonder if thats the one that you tried

Hmm I wouldn’t rlly recommend pushing out the sides though because the shape will be off...

I’m thinking it’s not really ideal to have your phone at the bottom of the bag since it’s usually the item we reach the most for.
yes I agree with you - thus why I said you can't simply just dump your phone in. However it is possible to fit it, for those who were curious about that :smile: And I imagine with a smaller iphone (i have the plus size) it may be easier as well.

Reactions: babypanda