Mini Deauville

Hi, how is the vachetta holding up? I’m thinking about getting the Deauville mini in DA as a summer bag. It is so cute and practical!
Sorry, just saw this. The vachetta on Deauville is holding up very well. It is a darker, pre treated vachetta so I think it must be the reason why. As I typing up my response to you I don’t see any soiled spots other some black marks on the leather where the d rings are attached to hold the shoulder straps. I rubbed the leather with a microfiber clothe and it came right off! Considering I’ve been carrying this bag for 2 months straight. Hope this helps. I’m also considering the Azur because I truly enjoyed this bag but I kept telling myself that monogram is versatile so I don’t need another ”same” bag lol

• Love
Reactions: EveyB
Sorry, just saw this. The vachetta on Deauville is holding up very well. It is a darker, pre treated vachetta so I think it must be the reason why. As I typing up my response to you I don’t see any soiled spots other some black marks on the leather where the d rings are attached to hold the shoulder straps. I rubbed the leather with a microfiber clothe and it came right off! Considering I’ve been carrying this bag for 2 months straight. Hope this helps. I’m also considering the Azur because I truly enjoyed this bag but I kept telling myself that monogram is versatile so I don’t need another ”same” bag lol
Thank you for your reply and the pictures! Happy to hear it’s holding up so well! I really like this bag :love:
Let me know if you end up getting the DA as well :smile:

Ha, I’m having the exact same mental discussion. This really is such a great purse.