Michelle Obama's bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    I thought I'd start a thread focused on the bags. I'm going to suggest that each photo be named differently, e.g., MOBag 1, MOBag 2, etc. etc.

Can anyone identify the purse in MOBag1? The photo is from Swanksalot's Flickr account. It was taken after the election, after a farewell lunch with friends, before they moved to D.C.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/swanksalot/3084826643/

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. #2 Jan 30, 2009
  3. The video doesn't work. Could you screencap or send a link of the video without using an embedding code?

4. Try it now, Carousel Eyes. I see you're from Chicago, too! :smile:

5. #5 Jan 30, 2009

Attached Files:

• 340x.jpg
      340x.jpg
      File size:
      71.7 KB
      Views:
  6. The one in the pic - Looks to me like a Jimmy Choo

7. Thanks, Lady Chinadoll. I now have 2 pics up. Which pic -- MOBag 1 or M0Bag3?

8. Those look like the same jade colored Jimmy Choo pumps she wore with her inauguration dress-- she must be a fan.

9. Yes, Jenny. I noticed that too. It's nice to see that she does not wear everything new every day.

10. Was that picture taken before or after the inauguration? Because if she didn't run out and buy new shoes just for that day, she's awesome. I know I would have!

11. That one was taken afterward. It was either today or yesterday.

12. mobag3 looks like Lanvin to me.

13. Thanks, vlore. I'll see if I can figure out which one. Cute puppies in your pic.

14. Thanks!
    Barneys has a lot of Lanvin bags and that is actually where a couple of weeks ago I saw a Lanvin just like MO's but the bag is no longer online. If I find it, I will post it.

15. this should be interesting, i am sure she will start a bag craze one of these days, its inevitable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.