Michele Watches

That's too bad because all the packaging, the marks on the back of the watch, the band, and the thing on the side that you change the time with (I don't know it's name) that you have looks similar to my Michele Deco watch from Nordstrom. Obviously, the face is different since you have the butterfly one. However, I did notice online that there seems to be more than one type of extreme butterfly watch. Maybe you can verify the design with the model number on the back?

Btw, I'm not an authenticator and I only have one Michele watch. But good luck finding out.

You may be correct. Maybe the newer watches changed. My only concern is that Nordstrom, Jomas shop and even Michele stock photos show the swirl. On the other hand TheRealReal recently sold a watch exactly like mine, same papers, boxes, serial #'s etc. and no visible swirls on the face.
I already filed a claim but if my jeweler says the diamonds are real I may keep it.

You may be correct. Maybe the newer watches changed. My only concern is that Nordstrom, Jomas shop and even Michele stock photos show the swirl. On the other hand TheRealReal recently sold a watch exactly like mine, same papers, boxes, serial #'s etc. and no visible swirls on the face.
I already filed a claim but if my jeweler says the diamonds are real I may keep it.

Were you able to look at it in better light to see if there were swirls like the other poster said she had on hers?

Well, if the diamonds are real, I'll bet the watch is real. Everything else you posted looks like it's authentic. I think the number on the back of the watch is a serial number? Maybe you could check with the Michele company to see.....

Yes that's what I was thinking. If the jeweler confirms the diamonds are real then I'm quite sure it's authentic. Everything else seems ok except no swirls on the face.

Reactions: Shopgirl1996
For what it's worth, I did see this watch at a watch station outlet, so I'm sure it was authentic, and it did not have the swirls. This isn't a promise that it's an authentic watch, but they did make some without the swirls.

Thanks for letting me know. I saw one on Overstock.com that doesn't have swirls too. I really hope it is authentic. It is a beautiful watch.

Thanks for letting me know. I saw one on Overstock.com that doesn't have swirls too. I really hope it is authentic. It is a beautiful watch.

That's definitely a possibility. The only thing about the swirls and maybe it varies watch to watch is that they are very light in person. The stock photos make them seem more prominent than they are. On my watch I definitely did not notice them until after I had worn the watch awhile. They're very subtle. I took 2 photos just so you could see what I mean. Head on they won't even photograph I had to angle it for them to show.

That doesn't mean they didn't make a version without the swirls but it's also possible that they just aren't showing in the photo or even that there is a tiny possibility that you've overlooked them on yours...although I'm sure you've inspected every inch at this point!

Hopefully you hear back from your jeweler soon and they confirm the authenticity of the diamonds!
IMG_1482773043.622715.jpgIMG_1482773056.697360.jpg

Google the model number on the back MW....
see what the pics online look like and call Michelle.com and ask them to look up the model number see what the face should look like. But don't tell them where you got, that you're just looking for one and want to know exactly what it should look like and all the details.

Reactions: HandbagDiva354
That's definitely a possibility. The only thing about the swirls and maybe it varies watch to watch is that they are very light in person. The stock photos make them seem more prominent than they are. On my watch I definitely did not notice them until after I had worn the watch awhile. They're very subtle. I took 2 photos just so you could see what I mean. Head on they won't even photograph I had to angle it for them to show.

That doesn't mean they didn't make a version without the swirls but it's also possible that they just aren't showing in the photo or even that there is a tiny possibility that you've overlooked them on yours...although I'm sure you've inspected every inch at this point!

Hopefully you hear back from your jeweler soon and they confirm the authenticity of the diamonds!
View attachment 3557540View attachment 3557541

I contacted the ebay seller that had photos of swirls on the watch and I asked him if he ever had any Michele extreme butterfly watches with no swirls and he told me that all authentic watches had them but they are only visible if the watch is at an angle. So I checked mine again and if I tilt it I can see the swirls! :yahoo:
I'm pretty sure it's authentic but since I need to have a link removed from my Rolex I'll just have the jeweler verify the diamonds in the watch while I'm there. Thanks again for all your help!

I contacted the ebay seller that had photos of swirls on the watch and I asked him if he ever had any Michele extreme butterfly watches with no swirls and he told me that all authentic watches had them but they are only visible if the watch is at an angle. So I checked mine again and if I tilt it I can see the swirls! :yahoo:
I'm pretty sure it's authentic but since I need to have a link removed from my Rolex I'll just have the jeweler verify the diamonds in the watch while I'm there. Thanks again for all your help!

Great! Sorry for the all the drama my initial swirls question caused. That being said it's a gorgeous watch and I hope you love it as much as I love mine.

Good to hear! Enjoy your Michele watch!

Hello all! I'm new here. I just purchased my 2nd and 3rd Michele and gave away my first one which is atleast 15 years old. I purchased the diamond deco and the Serein with the cocoa dial. Im looking for a good price for a 3 bar diamond bracelet for the deco. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Also, I'm not sure if I will keep the Cocoa. I thought the dial would've been darker. I've yet to see anyone who has the serein cocoa.

Reactions: Marionpasadena
Do all Michele watches have interchangeable watch bands?

I purchased a Michele Butterfly Turbina but I want to temporarily replace the band with a Michele black alligator band. Is this possible? My watch is being cleaned and polished when I get it back I'll post mod shots [emoji177]

IMG_1483895441.803542.jpg

Reactions: Pmrbfay
Hello all! I'm new here. I just purchased my 2nd and 3rd Michele and gave away my first one which is atleast 15 years old. I purchased the diamond deco and the Serein with the cocoa dial. Im looking for a good price for a 3 bar diamond bracelet for the deco. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Also, I'm not sure if I will keep the Cocoa. I thought the dial would've been darker. I've yet to see anyone who has the serein cocoa.

I'd love to see photos. I'm searching for a diamond bracelet too. What size are you looking for? I saw a few pre loved but they weren't the size I needed.