Michael Kors Sloan Bag

I got this bag in the large last week and used it for the first time last night. It is amazing and very elegant and Flannels have them in the sale x

Great that you love it;) i love it too .. It is lao perfect for my trips when i don't need to carry a loz and i need a bg where my medium sized camera fits into it

Reactions: LVCoffeeAddict
Extra Large Sloan in Bisque
The finish is a little shiny but not quite full on patent.
Very chemical smell so I am going to be airing it out before I load it up.
Very roomy and chains seem to move freely.
Chanel-like but not obnoxiously copycat which I do like a lot.

Thoughts?

View attachment 3441194 View attachment 3441195 View attachment 3441199 View attachment 3441201

I think its GORGEOUS! Congrats!

I have the Large Sloan in Black with silver hardware :biggrin: If I were to get another your pictures have made me 100% sure I'd go with the Bisque color.

Looks like a beautiful neutral, and the Sloan style is so classy in my opinion!

I think its GORGEOUS! Congrats!

I have the Large Sloan in Black with silver hardware :biggrin: If I were to get another your pictures have made me 100% sure I'd go with the Bisque color.

Looks like a beautiful neutral, and the Sloan style is so classy in my opinion!
Unfortunately, i now also have my eyes set on a black sloan, too! Lol i can never seem to stop.

Unfortunately, i now also have my eyes set on a black sloan, too! Lol i can never seem to stop.

It's definitely never ending with me too!

I buy... Then sell one or two... Then buy one or two... Then sell [emoji16]

I love getting new styles and colors and seeing what works for me. My collection is ever changing!

It's definitely never ending with me too!

I buy... Then sell one or two... Then buy one or two... Then sell [emoji16]

I love getting new styles and colors and seeing what works for me. My collection is ever changing!

I'm the same i'm a bagaholic :smile: i'm buying , using them for a couple of months and selling them again
And the whole process starts again
There are such beaufiful colours like bisquit cement plum grey dune hmmm i need these colours :smile:

Thoughts?

View attachment 3441194 View attachment 3441195 View attachment 3441199 View attachment 3441201

Very classy! I just got one in Black from Macy's and it looks fine but I haven't unwrapped it from the plastic because i am busy with my Dad who is recuperating from surgery. Guess I better unpack it and give it the sniff test later!

Very classy! I just got one in Black from Macy's and it looks fine but I haven't unwrapped it from the plastic because i am busy with my Dad who is recuperating from surgery. Guess I better unpack it and give it the sniff test later!

Sending my best to you and your dad. Hope he heals quickly!

Take pics when you can. Im dying for a push to get the black, too!

Thoughts?

That's so pretty! Love the color Bisque with the gold hardware. I like that it isn't super shiny like I've seen in some of the online pix.

Do you love it?

That's so pretty! Love the color Bisque with the gold hardware. I like that it isn't super shiny like I've seen in some of the online pix.

Do you love it?

Can you wear this crossbody? If so, what height are you?

I was a little unsure of it when I first unwrapped but the more I look at it the more I like it. I just wish it didn't have the shiny finish but then again, that is what makes it a little special and probably helps protect the delicate lambskin.

I can wear this cross body if I really had to but it hits a little high on my hips. I am 5'2, size 8, short torso.