Michael Kors Sloan Bag

I just bought a Sloan quilted messenger size small in lamb skin leather today! I had been eying it for about a month and it was on the clearance rack with an extra 25% off today so I snagged it (paid $115). The chain has a nice weight to it, it has built in credit card slots, and two pockets one is zip and the other is open. It looks really classy!
View attachment 3342318
View attachment 3342316View attachment 3342317

Congratulations:smile: it looks beautiful ... Thanks for sharing and you hade a great deal;) mine was also 100 euros reduced and one week after i bought it they raised the price again to its original price
It is such a great bag and the leather is soo smooth i love it
The one handle on your sloan is great

Great bag thanks for posting:smile: it this size enough for you? I was alsk thinking of fetting the smaller size :smile: how much does it fit

It is actually the large size. But it's not a large bag. It's about the same size as my Chanel which is referred to as a 'small dual handle tote'. The Sloan holds a wallet (there are card slots built in so you could go without a wallet), Sunglasses in a pouch, key cles, a few cosmetics in the middle zipper compartment, earbuds in a zipper case and there is more space. I could fit another phone and a 2nd pair of glasses in there if I wanted to. My huge Note5 phone fits in the exterior pocket. It is very roomy. I liked the idea of a denim bag for spring/summer. I haven't bought a MK bag for years but I think it's really cute and with the discount I just couldn't resist buying yet another bag I don't need. :smile:

Attachments

• 1462054977088.jpg
    1462054977088.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,246
It is actually the large size. But it's not a large bag. It's about the same size as my Chanel which is referred to as a 'small dual handle tote'. The Sloan holds a wallet (there are card slots built in so you could go without a wallet), Sunglasses in a pouch, key cles, a few cosmetics in the middle zipper compartment, earbuds in a zipper case and there is more space. I could fit another phone and a 2nd pair of glasses in there if I wanted to. My huge Note5 phone fits in the exterior pocket. It is very roomy. I liked the idea of a denim bag for spring/summer. I haven't bought a MK bag for years but I think it's really cute and with the discount I just couldn't resist buying yet another bag I don't need. :smile:

Very nice and love the view!!! :smile:

Thank you.. I thought it was the smaller size as it looked on the picture smaller .. I have also the same size and i love that size :smile:

I also bought the large Sloan in dark denim since they were offering an additional 25% off the sale price. Its the smallest MK bag I own. I thought it would be nice for an evening out. I haven't taken the wrapping off yet. I'm saving that for my in boxing/unwrapping video.

Attachments

• 20160506_232640-1.jpg
    20160506_232640-1.jpg
    971.2 KB · Views: 1,230
  • 20160506_232754-1.jpg
    20160506_232754-1.jpg
    688.4 KB · Views: 1,212
  • 20160506_233032-1.jpg
    20160506_233032-1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,198
I also bought the large Sloan in dark denim since they were offering an additional 25% off the sale price. Its the smallest MK bag I own. I thought it would be nice for an evening out. I haven't taken the wrapping off yet. I'm saving that for my in boxing/unwrapping video.

I have the same one. Such a fun bag easy to wear with any color. I love the shw on it [emoji5]️