Michael Kors Rhea Backpack

Does anyone have photos of them wearing the extra small Rhea? I'm thinking of buying it but I don't know if it's too small. Looking at tweetiies photo, I'm also 164cm, the small looks a bit big for my liking.

Does anyone have photos of them wearing the extra small Rhea? I'm thinking of buying it but I don't know if it's too small. Looking at tweetiies photo, I'm also 164cm, the small looks a bit big for my liking.

Hi there! I have the extra small convertible backpack, bit sure if that's the one you wanted to see mod shots on, but here are mine... I'm 5'3" and 120lbs

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463367187.508880.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463367198.635209.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463367209.220247.jpg

I also did another thread

Reactions: quietparisienne
I love this bag!
I use it for school and such. It has enough space and looks gorgeous! The leather is pretty soft, so I have some scratches and wear. That breaks my heart but I keep telling myself that I use it every day so it is OK to have some scratches and wear!

Did the Rhea backpack ever came in a bigger size? Like a bit above 14" for hight? I just saw the small size, for sure the extra mini is on my wanted list. But I feel underwhelmed with small size. yet again I am only a guy. :lol:

Hi all- i know this is an old thread but need some advice on the size. I am torn between the small and the medium one. I am 5.1" and was hoping to get small one but not sure if it fits my mirrorless camera in addition to some other lenses, purses, and water bottle.

I have tried both sizes but really torn. Would really appreciate you guys input or advice from user based review/experience.

Thanks in advance!

I liked to buy Rhea Large BackPack, but I have some doubts...

I liked to see some pictures because is so hard to find a review or pictures about "Rhea" in size LARGE

usually the size is small or medium.

Hi all- i know this is an old thread but need some advice on the size. I am torn between the small and the medium one. I am 5.1" and was hoping to get small one but not sure if it fits my mirrorless camera in addition to some other lenses, purses, and water bottle.

I have tried both sizes but really torn. Would really appreciate you guys input or advice from user based review/experience.

Thanks in advance!

Hey! Not sure if you ever made your decision on this one - how did you go?!
With the size of lenses etc, I would probably recommend the medium size one. My small fits the essentials - wallet, water bottle, tablet, notepad and small pencil case but these are all flatpack shapes. Hope this helps :smile:

I just got my 11 year old daughter a mini quilted rhea in black and she loves it! She likes how versatile and the many ways you can use the mini rhea and from the way she looks at it, looks like she will have fun playing dress up with it!