Michael Kors outlet in Toronto, Ontario

they have a pretty good selection - ultimately depends what you are looking for. i saw the colgate - tangerine large grab leather bag in miami sawgrass mills back in feb and didn't buy it and had regretted it. then strolling at vaughan mills, saw it, it was 30% off. walked out with a huge smile.

Has anyone been to the Vaughn Mills outlet? Do they have a good selection?

they have a pretty good selection - ultimately depends what you are looking for. i saw the colgate - tangerine large grab leather bag in miami sawgrass mills back in feb and didn't buy it and had regretted it. then strolling at vaughan mills, saw it, it was 30% off. walked out with a huge smile.

Have the prices come down yet -- as in closer to par? Would it still be a good deal here at 30% off when we are already more expensive than the States?

lol NO!!!
i was just in Buffalo on easter long weekend, and the prices are still cheaper there than here.

and everything i bought I used c/c to save me the hassle of converting money, and I ended up paying less in CDN than what it was in USD.

go figure! :biggrin:

Have the prices come down yet -- as in closer to par? Would it still be a good deal here at 30% off when we are already more expensive than the States?

It just STINKS how MK chooses not to balance out the prices. They told me it is because they have so few stores here in Canada. Interestingly enough, Burberry, which only has 4 stores in Canada, is able to have prices pretty close to US prices. For example, a bag that is $750 US is $795 CAN which is much better than some of the MK bags :sad:.

Are the prices in Holt Renfrew in Toronto (Bloor & Yonge) are the same as Vaughn Mills? If it was the same, then, I would go to Holt Renfrew (Bloor) because I live in Toronto and I don't drive a car. If Vaughn Mills has lower prices, then, I would go to Vaughn Mills by taking a bus.

The Vaughan Mills MK is an outlet and the items are reduced. They do have extra % off but it is rare. I may get an email about it twice a year and it's during holidays like long weekends etc.

It sucks how much higher our prices are here than in the US.

Has anybody been to this outlet? I called there a couple of times to inquire about some bags that interest me, but the prices are usually very similar to the Full Price store. I don't really understand the purpose of such an outlet. For example, the "outlet" Hamilton is pretty much the same price as a FP Hamilton. If the quality is the same, why not just sell them at one location and label one as with lock and the other with plaque.

Has anybody been to this outlet? I called there a couple of times to inquire about some bags that interest me, but the prices are usually very similar to the Full Price store. I don't really understand the purpose of such an outlet. For example, the "outlet" Hamilton is pretty much the same price as a FP Hamilton. If the quality is the same, why not just sell them at one location and label one as with lock and the other with plaque.
I've been a couple of times over the past year and the prices (for the most part) seem on-par with regular MK stores.. so I'm also confused as to why they call it an outlet. There were a few things here and there with discounts ..but again, not any big discounts. Most items that I checked were around $50 less than regular stores (at most). Also, there always seems to be A LOT of customers in the store, fyi. I don't see the point :nogood:

I see that I'm not the only one who's confused about the purpose of this outlet. Those of you living in Canada and owning a Hamilton, have you been able to get it at any significant discount? Or are we basically stuck paying close to full price? It's one of the bags on my wish list and I don't know whether to hold off or not.

Last edited:
I got my small Hamilton (brown with silver hardware) at Holt Renfrew at Yorkdale mall in Toronto for less than $200. There was no sale at the store as I inquired with the sales rep. I didn't see any visible problems with it either. Maybe they were trying to get rid of the old stock? I bought mine in Feb/March 2012

I got my small Hamilton (brown with silver hardware) at Holt Renfrew at Yorkdale mall in Toronto for less than $200. There was no sale at the store as I inquired with the sales rep. I didn't see any visible problems with it either. Maybe they were trying to get rid of the old stock? I bought mine in Feb/March 2012

Thanks! Always good to hear about great deals in Canada.

has anyone been to the MK Vaughan Mills store recently? I'm trying to get a mother's day gift but I live kinda far from Vaughan...anyone knows if there are sales worth going to these days? Thanks a bunch!!