Michael Kors outlet in Toronto, Ontario

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY didn't I know about this when I was there Labour Day weekend. aaarrgghh!!!!!! They opened in June and are located in the Vaughan Mills mall. I just called there and they carry everything except shoes, but they have bags, sunglasses, watches, etc. I really want an MK watch now. Might have to take a trip down there for Thanksgiving weekend (middle of October in Canada).

Anyway just FYI anyone within driving distance of Toronto.

2. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?? Awesome!! I may have to go since I missed some of the older styles of bags!! Thanks for posting this, Chrissy!! I hope I am off when you come down to my part of town :smile:!

3. Awesome! I never knew that was the outlet, I thought it was just another regular Michael Kors boutique!

4. OMG, thanks for letting me know! I didn't realize they had a MK outlet there!

5. When I called the SA sha said it was both an outlet and a regular store. Just make sure you realize that MK does MFF stuff too. Apparently from what I've read around here the MFF stuff has a black lining instead of the usual logo lining?? I'm just learning about MK though so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I personally don't mind MFF wallets or accessories, but I'm not interested in MFF purses, so I'm glad I read on here that he did both or I wouldn't have known.

6. This is the only MK I have and I don't think it has a logo lining?

Attached Files:

• mk.jpg
      mk.jpg
      File size:
      2.2 KB
      Views:
  7. What does MFF mean?

8. MFF = Made for Factory and usually means some corner cutting compared to the non-MFF vesion: thinner leather, inferior hardware and linings, etc. MFF can still be fantastic value for the dollar, a lot of manufacturers are doing really good factory stuff these days, but you should be aware of what you are buying. Sometimes the MFF stuff won't hold it's value as well if you want to sell it down the road. Hope that helps!! :biggrin:

9. I believe that it is Made for Factory. I wish that there was a MK factory close to where I am. I love his stuff!

10. I *think* if the lining is black with Michael Kors (or MK initials) written on it, then it's MFF but hopefully others will chime in in case I am wrong. Did you buy it at an actual Michael Kors store or was it dept store or somewhere else? I'm still trying to get up to speed so I'm no expert and would love to be corrected if I am wrong - someone? Mrs. Mac?

11. ^^ It was on the site for the longest time and I didn't want to pay the mark-up here in the MK's store :sad:. I happened to be walking through Holts a few months ago and they had it 1/2 price so I scooped it up!! The lining inside is a metallic gold :smile:!

12. Half price - sweet!! The Holt's here is in the weirdest location - totally away from downtown and kind of in the business district so I hardly ever get to it. I'll have to check it out sometime, I would really like one of his totes. Way to go on getting that at such a good deal!! Very nice.

13. I got a Michael by Michael Kors logo belt there for an awesome price! It was originally $100 (not bad to begin with) but I got it for $49.99!!! And it totally doesn't look like it's $49.99!

14. I asked an SA at the outlet in Buffalo NY about MFF versus factory and was told that when the MK on the lining is in a small font then its MFF and when they are large font then its a factory bag....

15. Has anyone been to the Vaughn Mills outlet? Do they have a good selection?