Michael Kors Deals & Steals Thread-NO Chat/Questions

Holy cow! Dropped into Mavis after lunch and found 2 total steals.. My sister is the mk fan so I don't know the exact style but one is the grommet shoulder bad in gunmetal and the same in navy... More than 50 percent off

TJMaxx in Countryside, Illinois
has an Astor Satchel in Vanilla for $179.99
it looked to be in great shape too!

they also had what I think was called the Pocket Shoulder Bag in Denim (Blue) for $169.99

and lots of canvas totes (didn't check the price on these)

Found some MK items at TJ's that I haven't seen there before.

The first picture is a group shot, I apologize for not remembering the exact names. The items are a zip around wallet in gunmetal, a zip around quilted wallet in gunmetal, a pouch in quilted gunmetal and a Hamilton quilted cross body in gunmetal. The wallets were $59.99, I *think* the pouch was $59.99 or $69.99, and the cross body was $69.99. I would have bought the cross body but I ended up buying a Rebecca Minkoff bag instead. This was a non-Runway location.

2011-03-19161119.jpg

2011-03-19161127.jpg

Some off Saks locations have the distressed MK North South tote (the plainer and taller tote w/ no outside pockets) in store now. Today they are 30% off, tomorrow that goes away, at least in VA. My sister bought one in FL. She paid well under 300 with tax, etc.

^^ are they new or preown and how long this deal going to be?

They are new, $199 is the regular base price on aafes. I had them price match that at my local base exchange (saved myself $30!) and I snagged the last large Hamilton in luggage. My mom ordered one online and it was on back order, so you might want to act fast.