Michael Kors Color Comparisons

Argh keep looking at this picture yenaj! Can't decide which colour to order, love them both. Is having 3 Blush bags bordering on madness... ?!

Which one do you find yourself using more at the moment.

Like the look of the jet set travel wallet in Blush as well...:whistle:

Of course not, if I ever see a blush med sutton I'd be all over it lol! I use the DD more but only because I still haven't treated my blush one lol (i know)

The wallet is tdf!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1430875771.228262.jpg
Saw these today and loved them both!
Left is peanut and right is dark khaki
Both medium

Yenaj - dark khaki sutton is so pretty!! You need need need this bag so I can live vicariously through you.. It's crazy how we have the exact same tastes! (And diamonds forever!) Are you sure you both won't end up with a blossom Cindy too? [emoji23]

View attachment 2986266
Saw these today and loved them both!
Left is peanut and right is dark khaki
Both medium

Yenaj - dark khaki sutton is so pretty!! You need need need this bag so I can live vicariously through you.. It's crazy how we have the exact same tastes! (And diamonds forever!) Are you sure you both won't end up with a blossom Cindy too? [emoji23]

I'm literally so in love right now! It sooooo gorg
I'm done with buying bags I need to stop! I have to buy a camera actually, so that's a good excuse :smile:
We can live through each other if you get the blossom cindy lol

Of course not, if I ever see a blush med sutton I'd be all over it lol! I use the DD more but only because I still haven't treated my blush one lol (i know)

The wallet is tdf!

The rubbish weather doesn't help with wearing the Blush at the moment either does it! Can't wait for May to cheer up, maybe next bank holiday will be warmer. Defo good idea to treat the blush before wear. Did your mum go for the Blush Selma in the end? :smile:

I think a new jet set crossbody will need a smaller wallet to go with it...:graucho:

It was pink on the top and beige on the bottom. A pretty combination for a selma. But I've no idea what the colours are called. MK's colours are getting tricky to differentiate.

Hmm it could have been the blossom and suntan combo? There was also a blossom and suntan colourblock Sutton (see pic). Could that have been it?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1430913473.819641.jpg

Red v Mandarin. I color corrected the image so color is very close to how it looks like IRL under daylight.

Anyone has Red v Chili?

Attachments

• Kors01.jpg
    Kors01.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 1,441
  • Kors02.jpg
    Kors02.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 1,457
More pictures showing fuschia vs. Raspberry. Pictures taken by different users on the thread
Fuschia Selma vs raspberry hamilton 1431428442882.jpg1431428450906.jpg
Fuschia Selma vs raspberry Sutton
1431428493807.jpg