Michael & Alicia Fassbender ~ A Loving Couple Thread

Did it really turn out to be the party of the year though? I think many would argue that the party where someone bit Beyonce was bigger. The Met Gala and Time 100 parties were probably bigger too. Prince Harry's engagement party would get some votes for party of the year too.
Michael did his best with his bathing suit falling down to make their party a big one. But I think the writer over shot with party of the year status.

Did it really turn out to be the party of the year though? I think many would argue that the party where someone bit Beyonce was bigger. The Met Gala and Time 100 parties were probably bigger too. Prince Harry's engagement party would get some votes for party of the year too.
Michael did his best with his bathing suit falling down to make their party a big one. But I think the writer over shot with party of the year status.
I think any wedding party for the newlyweds and their guests is the event of their lives and therefore the event of the year. You may think the other parties you mentioned have been bigger, but I'm sure for Michael and Alicia and those who share their happiness the day of their wedding was the biggest event of the year.

I think any wedding party for the newlyweds and their guests is the event of their lives and therefore the event of the year. You may think the other parties you mentioned have been bigger, but I'm sure for Michael and Alicia and those who share their happiness the day of their wedding was the biggest event of the year.
Fair point ... but the Daily Mail was not writing from the perspective of Micahel and Alicia. So still - the writer over shot.

Excellently put! That’s understood by all who wish to, if personal happiness is the emphasis and not just showing off. And as you can see, a year later, we still don’t have a single picture of the newlyweds and probably never will.

Any pictures of the newlyweds??? There were pictures of them on the beach the day after the wedding, making out in the Ibiza airport, and with various fans in Italy on their honeymoon. There were plenty of pictures of the newlyweds in the week after their wedding - before they went their separate ways for Michael to race and Alicia to do interviews and photo shoots.

And believe me that is something still frustrates me.
I know. I would love to see her dress and him in his best attire both beaming with happiness, but I understand however much it pains me.[/QUOTE]

We will have to imagine them during the ceremony and taking their vows.. I’m sure there were some Swedish traditions incorporated, and I’d guess a simple white dress for Alicia and a “smart casual” suit for Michael. Undoubtedly they were overwhelmed with happiness. The pictures the day before and after their wedding they are bursting with love and happiness. [emoji177][emoji177]

Any pictures of the newlyweds??? There were pictures of them on the beach the day after the wedding, making out in the Ibiza airport, and with various fans in Italy on their honeymoon. There were plenty of pictures of the newlyweds in the week after their wedding - before they went their separate ways for Michael to race and Alicia to do interviews and photo shoots.

I'm sure you understand what Caroline was referring to.