Meow! Purrfectly Coddington Catogram Club

I love this collection!! Waited forever for anything with adorable dogs from LV.
Picked up the zippy coin purse yesterday.
After I got home, I texted my SA to keep the speedy and a noir silk square for me to pick up next week. I caved in totally... :girlsigh:
View attachment 4234746
View attachment 4234749

I have been on a vintage epi kick...but this new collection is so lively and unexpected! I can understand caving! Please post a family picture when they are in. [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I think if you really like the speedy, you should get it before it's out of stock. This collection sort of grew on me. I think the speedy is cute, understated, and definitely collectable.
:biggrin:You’re such an enabler! It really was such an awesome piece when I saw it at Pop Up. The size is what’s holding me back - I love all my 25s but find myself rarely reaching for the MWT 30. That’s why I initially considered the Paname (too small!). Ah, first world Goldilocks/3bears problem. Seriously, I have to budget for the holidays (donning my responsible adult hat now).

Reactions: Grande Latte
:heart::heart::heart: Everything!!!
Never been so excited about a collection.
View attachment 4239331 View attachment 4239332 View attachment 4239333
That speedy is amazing! Very detailed and unique! Definitely special. How are you finding the zcp? Are you enjoying it? The pics of the dog and cats look like they are raised on the monogram canvas, is that right? Doesn’t look like it’s screen printed like the Christmas animation? Maybe won’t have problems with chipping? Am definitely thinking of getting this, (if I can) after seeing your gorgeous pics. Can you post how you fit your things inside the zcp? Thanks for sharing

Reactions: celialow