Men's LV Club

Hello guys, my parcel from LV has arrived today. It's an item from pre fall collection, danube PM in monogram shadow. It's quite a smart and understated monogram bag.:smile:
I had been waiting LV to make Danube in black and this one is so right. The bag also fits with many outfit styles.:biggrin:;)

XOnHhzt.jpg

n3OM1Rt.jpg

XIYyMDw.jpg
Hello, I’m curious about this leather as I don’t have a store near me. Do you know how durable it is or how it will hold up if it gets rained on? Thanks

Where is the line between getting inspired by the Maison's history VS simple, lazy recycling?
I don't know, but surely most us feel the latter here.
I like a few elements here and there, but there is practically no piece that I would want.
Although I cannot really be mad at Virgil, since he is the only LV designer ever with whom I would do it :biggrin:

Reactions: fonnas
Need some clarity here:
I reserved a bunch of precollection items a while ago. Needless to say I haven’t received anything and at this point my SA is still assuring me that they are still going to fulfill the Vivienne orders. Anyone know if there’s any truth to this?

IMG_3785.PNG Anyone like this new set of color combinations for Epi patchwork? The Danube is listed as Danube Slim and there's also a Nil Slim. I like the colors on the mono sometimes but other times I don't. Which makes me think spending over 2k on a tiny Danube is not smart.