Men: What's in your bag?

I usually just carry a wallet/cardholder, phone, earbuds, and keys in my bags (except for my work bag which has pens, work keys, canvas grocery bags, and a water bottle inside). Recently, I have had to store gloves inside because it has gotten pretty cold. Aside from these, I hardly carry anything else in my leisure bags so they're usually quite empty. I'll take a photo next time of what I carry.

What a great topic because I feel like many people want to know what I'm carrying and are too polite to ask, do women ask this of each other a lot? There are about a million of these videos on YouTube giving the impression they do, but I admittedly love watching these, so here goes:

Everyday:

-smartphone
-earbuds
-wallet/card case
-over the counter meds and any prescriptions
-emergency cash/tickets/itineraries (travel)
-backup set of keys
-wipey things for phone/eyeglasses
-small mini board game or deck of cards for sitting in Starbucks
-envelope of loyalty cards, business cards etc
-oral hygiene supplies, I'm pretty fussy when it comes to my teeth
-wet wipes (travel)
-pen
-tissue
-book
-incoming/outgoing mail

Evening or Running:
-smartphone
-cash, necessary cards
-migraine meds (they often come on unexpectedly)
-pen
-tissue

I work at home but occasionally I have to go in to office for meetings or lunches, and I carry an additional, separate bag for that which includes: laptop, agenda/calendar book, notebook, and small supplies-it's more of a mobile desk because they turned my office into a storage room, I have to sit in the conference room now lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: muchstuff
What a great topic because I feel like many people want to know what I'm carrying and are too polite to ask, do women ask this of each other a lot? There are about a million of these videos on YouTube giving the impression they do, but I admittedly love watching these, so here goes:

Everyday:

-smartphone
-earbuds
-wallet/card case
-over the counter meds and any prescriptions
-emergency cash/tickets/itineraries (travel)
-backup set of keys
-wipey things for phone/eyeglasses
-small mini board game or deck of cards for sitting in Starbucks
-envelope of loyalty cards, business cards etc
-oral hygiene supplies, I'm pretty fussy when it comes to my teeth
-wet wipes (travel)
-pen
-tissue
-book
-incoming/outgoing mail

Evening or Running:
-smartphone
-cash, necessary cards
-migraine meds (they often come on unexpectedly)
-pen
-tissue

I work at home but occasionally I have to go in to office for meetings or lunches, and I carry an additional, separate bag for that which includes: laptop, agenda/calendar book, notebook, and small supplies-it's more of a mobile desk because they turned my office into a storage room, I have to sit in the conference room now lol.

Here you go, women's edition...:lol:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/what-is-in-my-bag-wimb-pics-pls.955250/