What is in my bag/WIMB? Pics pls!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For the life of me, I could not find a proper "What's in my bag" thread and I think we need one! So, let's see your pictures - and let's keep this thread about the picture posts please. Makes for an easier read and a more on-point thread, right? :smile:

I'll open up the game with my Mulberry Ledbury - travelling today and while Be Right Backpack carries all things big and heavy, Leddie takes care of the following items for me:
    Mulberry Long Locked Purse in Mulberry Pink (early, preloved Christmas pressie from me to me)
    Lancel key pouch
    Hat and gloves
    Phone
    Sunnies
    Bus card
    Hair ties
    Two silver rings
    Shoelaces
    Snack bar
    IMG_20161113_091529.jpg
    And here she is, not even stuffed to the brim!
    IMG_20161113_091335.jpg

2. Céline luggage micro containing

Mulberry pouch
    Ulysse notebook
    Mechanical pencil
    Bobbi Brown retouching wand
    Car key
    Chanel cardholder
    Chanel pouch
    A6 water bottle
    Gum
    Dog Treats
    Phone

Inside the Mulberry - iPod, headphones, charger, hand sanitiser, key, bag hook, tissues, dog eczema cream, poop bags

Inside the Chanel pouch - antiseptic wipe, toothpicks, plaster, lip balm, lip gloss, lipstick, travalo, eyeliner

IMG_1479216450.231982.jpg

3. Loving your kit! Very pulled together&organised. :loveeyes:

BlueCherry likes this.
  4. Love mulberry! Your new wallet is beautiful too!!

Amazona and BlueCherry like this.
  5. Thank you! Mulberry Pink is possibly the prettiest color ever, I still occasionally pull the wallet out and just look at it. So silly, especially when someone at work catches me doing it...:biggrin:

Mariapia likes this.
  6. Another day, another train...and my RM Mini MAB Side Zip Tote is my bag of choice!
    IMG_20161217_174445.JPG
    In the bag the is my trusty Rizzo croc print small agenda, DvF wallet, Lancel key pouch, Clean Skin perfume, Burt's Bees lipbalm, Sony earphones, bus card, phone, DKNY keychain (from my Mom's Christmas pressie, sssshhhh...).
    IMG_20161217_174133.jpg

7. What's in my Coach Market tote

IMG_1484832694.697372.jpg

mrs.JC, BlacTexas, jbags07 and 14 others like this.
  8. Been carrying my lovely new Le Pliage Neo since last Monday. Here she is with her friend, Mr. Bunny Bukowski and in the 2nd pic are her contents.
    IMG_20170112_175513.jpg IMG_20170119_212229.JPG

9. Thank you so much!
    I love the color on your bag! I must have a thing for red bags. :heart: Also really like your cute charm!

cheidel and Amazona like this.
  10. Both gorgeous reds ladies and little bunny is too cute.

I must get a le pliage, got a medium one from ex husband to give to my Mum at Xmas and it's totally brilliant. She was using one of those strong rectangular shopping bags and I hated it :lol:

11. Thanks, it's such a gorgeous red that just makes me happy every time I see it. Mr. Bunny sends his love!

Oh yes, everyone needs some LP in their life! I have several and I couldn't survive without them anymore. They make up the core of my collection, the easiest bags to carry anywhere.
    Mr. Bunny sends love to you, too!

Butterlite, Mariapia and BlueCherry like this.
  12. Carrying my essentials in a DKNY mini today. Phone, LV Empreinte Cles, hair tie, blotting paper, NYX lip gloss, bus card. Could easily fit a comb and box of mints in there as well! IMG_20170128_140632.JPG
    IMG_20170128_134729.JPG

13. I love it, Amazon.:heart:
    What are the dimensions of your bag?

Amazona likes this.
  14. Merci, sweetie! This is the Tribeca Studded mini if I remember correctly and it measures at abt 16 cm wide, 5 cm deep and 12 cm high with a 50+ cm strap drop. I think they just recently sold these on Zalando but I got mine preloved, as per usual.