Style Melania Style Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like a real woman. That being noted, personally, if I saw my tummy sticking out like that, I would wear a control garment. On the other hand, perhaps there is a reason that she does not and/or she doesn't give a flying fig about it.
tummy is just pooching a bit since the dress is very clingy.....I wouldn't call her fat or pregnant looking

Reactions: Mimi_09 and horse17
She looks like a real woman. That being noted, personally, if I saw my tummy sticking out like that, I would wear a control garment. On the other hand, perhaps there is a reason that she does not and/or she doesn't give a flying fig about it.
I still think she looks good, but she's at that age where there's only so much you can do. If I were in the public eye, I'd be sucking my gut in like there's no tomorrow lol.

FLOTUS wearing this ($2995) @dolcegabbana dress to dine at @VP @SecondLady house tonight - credits @KateBennett_DC
DCzjsoRUAAIG01t.jpg
upload_2017-6-20_18-28-16.png

For me it's not the little tummy, but that the dress is just too tight. It may be the trend, but it's not flattering and just looks uncomfortable. I also don't like blouses that are so tight, the buttons look like they are about to pop off. The blue dress is lovely and looks good on her, but would be better just a tad bit looser. I large with the suggestion of body "skimming" rather than than body hugging.

Status
Not open for further replies.