Medium & Large Denim Carly!!! Try not to laugh at me...

WOW! Thanks for making my day, Pompilit! :biggrin::blush: You are TOOO SWEET:smile:
I have already re-stuffed and re-bagged the Large Denim Carly, and finally the Medium Denim Carly. They are ready to head back to the store tomorrow. I have the Khaki/Saddle Carly sitting on the couch right now, filled with all of my stuff - tags still on. Everytime I look at it I am thinking, "YEP...that's a NICE BAG!". It's funny..sometimes I think it looks on the SMALL side but sometimes I think 'that's a great size - lots of room!'. We'll see if I wake up feeling the same way in the morning. If so...she is MINE, although i am going to TRY my hardest to wait to use her until Mother's Day. We'll see how well THAT works!! HA! :rolleyes:
The only other question on my mind was the Crimson Sig Tote...especially since I have the matching agenda - it would make SUCH a cute set! We'll see...maybe I can get a super deal on one on Ebay!?!?

:tender: That crimson tote is gorgeous too! I'll keep rooting for you to find a great deal on one on Ebay! :yes: You're definitely rockin' that Carly, Mother's Day or not. :rochard: :lol: