Medium flap interior color

My M/L CF from the 13 series (2009-2010) is black interior. I like the black interior one better as it conceals dents, scratches easily. But the burgundy is nicer looking.

The black interior seems more rare too since it seems to released only for a short duration.

I have found a description from a reseller from Singapore's Carousell.

Description

LIKE NEW CONDITION ✨
All corners clean in beautiful condition
Hologram #14
*PRICE REDUCED*

Super rare Vintage Chanel Classic Flap MEDIUM black caviar leather GHW with BLACK INTERIOR

This special series was only produced for a year or so in 2010.
It is super limited and no longer available anywhere!

Comes full set with authentication card, paperbag, box, ribbons and ENTRUPY AUTHENTICATION CERTIFICATE.

Please note no receipt!
Meet up at Punggol MRT or Meridian LRT.
I can also meet you elsewhere if deposit is given to reserve.

Posted

1 year ago

I think it depends on the season and exterior color.

I have a 2009 2.55 pink and white degrade double flap and the main interior is pink.

My 2018 Black Iridescent Crinkle Calf Classic M/L has a black interior.

My 2021 So Black Lambskin Classic Flap in M/L has a black interior.

I did notice that the double flaps made a few years ago from sheepskin have a bright/different color interior. They are really cool. I should have bought it when I had the chance at the old prices. I recently saw one (reverse chevron in blue with bright pink interior) in my local store. They have old stock on their shelves as they are really low stock. My SA said, “You don’t want that, it’s at the new price and it was cheaper years ago. It’s been sitting there forever”. I feel bad for the bag. It needs a home. Plus I love anything with a chevron pattern. I digress.

I found the authenticity card. It measures 10 x 6 x 2 3/4. I would love to know more about the bag. Any additional
information would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• P1010166.jpeg
    P1010166.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010165.jpeg
    P1010165.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0058.jpeg
    IMG_0058.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0057.jpeg
    IMG_0057.jpeg