Me and my Ali's

Ali's are always calling me . . . I can justify getting a plum because I love lilac, lavendar, purples . . . and these colors look good with winters browns, so I know I would use it . . . not yet though!

I would have to find a really honest seller because I know these are at the outlets now, some look pretty beat up! This one is excellent, the suede is perfect, it was a BIN so I snagged it!

:roflmfao: Addicted much???

OMG, that is so awesome that you have FOUR Alis!!!! They are all gorgeous - you crack me up :smile: I am really wanting the whiskey one and saving up for it so I'm hoping it doesn't go away......

Congratulations! You have a gorgeous collection of Ali's. :drool: Please be careful with the new one. The suede bags with the metallic leather trim scratch very easily. The metallic "paint" (for lack of a better term) scratches off and looks pretty bad when it does. Not to rain on your parade at all, just be extra cautious with it. :smile:

Congrats! Beautiful bags. Is the brown Ali the whiskey color or brown color? I'm debating between them.

The brown is brown, don't think I haven't thought about whiskey too!

I really do appreciate everyones compliments! Lots of wonderful ladies to sigh, cry and :yahoo:with! I was seriously spiraling from the mad purse search. It's great to finally have bags I know I'll enjoy and use, in all these colors with out feeling like it's crazy! So thank you!