Maya's Coach collar

^lol I know!! I have thought about it already...but the truth is that she's going to be so spoiled in the meantime I'm not sure if it'll matter. I saw the cutest bed ever for pups online, some might think its overboard, but its a pink crib!!! lol I saw it and said to myself "I need that for her"

LOL Danica don'tguilty feel about buying Maya something expensive...she deserves it!! My two chis, Carmen and Bentley, have a car seat, a stroller, and I just spent $600+ on a dog bed and matching diner. They are have health insurance!! The best doggy website EVER is www.pamperedpuppy.com. Warning, though...hide your credit/debit card before you look!! LOL

My fiancee and I are not planning on having human children, so to us, these are our kids!! :smile:

Couturegrl said:
LOL Danica don'tguilty feel about buying Maya something expensive...she deserves it!! My two chis, Carmen and Bentley, have a car seat, a stroller, and I just spent $600+ on a dog bed and matching diner. They are have health insurance!! The best doggy website EVER is www.pamperedpuppy.com. Warning, though...hide your credit/debit card before you look!! LOL

My fiancee and I are not planning on having human children, so to us, these are our kids!! :smile:

LOL oh my gosh!!! that's awesome though, I love hearing about people spoiling their dogs! I'm not sure if I'll ever have children so this may be the closest I'll come also. :heart:

I love pamperedpuppy also, Maya won 4th place in a contest not too long ago on that website! :tender:I've just been told that there is a nice dog store downtown here, so I'm going to take a look next week, I'm excited!!