Maya's Coach collar

1. Just for fun I thought I'd share Maya's new Coach collar I bought her for her 1st birthday. It looks so cute on her.:love: Enjoy!

coachcollar.jpg
  2. OMG, so ridiculously cute! That's such a well-taken photo, too, you should sell it to a greeting-card company or something! So cute!

3. Awww, that's so cute!

4. That's ADORABLE!!! Maya has her own little cake too!! I loveee it.

Danica, would you mind PMing me where you got Danica's cake from? I wanted to order one for my pup's bday but we never found a place =(

5. OMG, how precious! I cant wait until I have a puppy to pamper :heart:

6. SOOOOOO cuteeee!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:
    i love coach's collars, are they good quality?

7. You guys are all so sweet!! Maya says thanks!! ;)

8. It really is. Its quite a piece of hardware, especially for her. Its big, but they've made it light, so it works out nicely.

9. she's frinkin' adorable in her stunning collar- and wow look at her cake!!! happy birthday to maya

10. Oh, how cute! I should get one for my pug.

11. OH! She is so adorable in it. :smile:

12. OMG, This is so cute!!!

13. Its really cute! My chihuahuas don't wear collars, only harnesses when I walk them, but I am thinking of getting them the Coach leashes. They are soooo cute:smile:

14. Aww that is absolutely adorable! Maya has a wonderful mommy! :biggrin:

15. BTW-- did you get that cake from the Three Dog Bakery...thats where I get my pups cakes from, and Maya's just looks like the bday cake that I got for my dogs, Carmen and Bentley. They do such a good job!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice