MAY/JUNE ~ Let's see those pretties!

Latest addition to my grey collection 😍🪐
Thinking about adding this the Twiggy strap and make it a little bit longer and more comfortable to wear crossbody.
Now the real question is: what do you keep inside these boobies?

View attachment 6006553

All of my grey's squished together :angel:

View attachment 6006554
Sweet and useful ! I had a few in the past when my bus line had individual tickets sold in packages and I kept those in it, now they switched to bus pass of the size of a credit card and I cant carry that but I switched to Bottega Veneta ID holder on a strap. When the masking period was on, I kept masks in it, if parking remained coin operated, that would be OK for the change...as we switch to new modes, some dear items become either repurposed or obsolete...so I sold all mine.

Oh, how I hate change. Not because I am grungy and old, but because I already have a neat pouch for each thing ...for earphones, for iPad, Kindle ...all of them change sizes all the time....and now none of my phone cases can work any more..etc etc...next week I will get the newest phone and I should be excited because of the features of it, however I am devastated because it will fit in nothing have for the phone - crossbody bags, phone covers ...NOTHING

Super honored and amazed to welcome these 2 amazingly precious oldies thanks to the sweetest tPFer. :hugs: Words can't describe the feel and smell of the leathers, though I hope these photos do some justice. 🩶💚🖤

2003 Pigskin City - somehow found and sourced by our Bal queen, CeeJay. There is nothing like this that I have experienced before and probably never will again. WOW.
1000018106.jpg

2003 Black First PHW - silky silky leather and so minty! Love the PHW!
1000018107.jpg

Super honored and amazed to welcome these 2 amazingly precious oldies thanks to the sweetest tPFer. :hugs: Words can't describe the feel and smell of the leathers, though I hope these photos do some justice. 🩶💚🖤

2003 Pigskin City - somehow found and sourced by our Bal queen, CeeJay. There is nothing like this that I have experienced before and probably never will again. WOW.
View attachment 6006868

2003 Black First PHW - silky silky leather and so minty! Love the PHW!
View attachment 6006869
Please keep the photos coming!

• Love
Reactions: yuzulife
Please keep the photos coming!

No Problemo GIF by Romy

Had great luck at the Balenciaga Woodbury Commons outlet this weekend. They had three mini city bags (all croc embossed). I got this brand new navy mini city for the price of a used one on the resale market. Almost bought one on TRR but happy with this new addition.
I love Woodbury Commons! I’m on the west coast so every now and then I head out to Cabazon, but I feel Woodbury has better selection (and more brands). Congrats on the bag!

Reactions: christina86
FP sent me another beauty. I have never had a single bag from them I didn't like more than photos , I guess I am lucky or don't buy that often LOL

This blue is divine shade of blue (I don't have a lot of blue bags)

06 cornflower thanks to “finds thread queens” who monitor the web patiently

View attachment 6008134

View attachment 6008135
I love how evenly distressed it is all over. Such a calming color!

This 2006 Camel City arrived today. Many thanks to @earswithfeet for the find. I'm very pleased with the color and condition of this bag. There is a bit of wear on the corners, but I love that the handles are not terribly darkened. This is one of my favorite shades of tan/brown, and I will be getting a lot of use from this bag.

20240528_162610.jpg
20240528_162658.jpg20240528_162730.jpg

And, just to show how well this bag will go with the rest of my wardrobe, here is my Hermes scarf of the day, Le Pont Neuf a Paris, which coordinates perfectly.

20240528_163615.jpg

This 2006 Camel City arrived today. Many thanks to @earswithfeet for the find. I'm very pleased with the color and condition of this bag. There is a bit of wear on the corners, but I love that the handles are not terribly darkened. This is one of my favorite shades of tan/brown, and I will be getting a lot of use from this bag.

View attachment 6008446
View attachment 6008443View attachment 6008444

And, just to show how well this bag will go with the rest of my wardrobe, here is my Hermes scarf of the day, Le Pont Neuf a Paris, which coordinates perfectly.

View attachment 6008445
fantastic score!! :drool: :heart:

• Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes