Matching LV Wallets ?

if only!! wish i could afford to have matching wallets and purses but for the price of the wallet, I would rather put that to another bag too. i use my french purse for everything.

I carry several wallets with each of my LVs and each wallet is pretty neutral so it can go with just about anything in my collection. My "workhorse" is my Mono PTI. It looks great with my other mono things, damier, and especially my pepper epi noe. I also have a Damier Ludlow, Lilac Elastique cardholder, Pepper Elastique wallet, and Borneo Green checkbook wallet. I always carry my PTI and pepper elastique. Then I alternate with the others depending on which bag I'm carrying. My next wallet purchase will definitely be a Vernis Broome to go with my Thompson Street.

i actually prefer a non matching wallet. it is easier for me to find a contrasting wallet in the bottom of my bag. right now my wallet is a no name turquoise one. usually my wallets are red. my no name wallet still has some life left in it, but if i end up with an LV wallet when it comes time to replace it, i will probably choose an MC or red epi so i can find it easier. i'd LOVE something in framboise vernis, but i just think it's way too delicate for an everyday wallet. so sad. :\

HA! I am WAAAAAY too lazy to be switching wallets everytime I get dressed in the morning. I have a Burberry wallet and I figure it goes w/ black, red, white, beige and brown purses. But, I use it w/ colored ones as well.

A designer wallet would be nice but right now, I just use a no-name cheap wallet. It keeps me organized and I don't think the sales person cares what brand my wallet is. Besides, they're so expensive. I'd rather put the money towards a new bag. If I could have a LV wallet though, I'd love something in black epi leather.