Matching LV Wallets ?

YPK

O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
Does anyone here try to match their wallets with their bags? Do you think the BH and Koala MC White go together? I really like my BH with the Perfo Compact Zippe in Fuschia, but it does not have as many CC slots. Maybe I am just obsessing too much, I am afraid that if I buy the damier speedy, I'll want a damier wallet next and matching LV wallets are so expensive. :sad2:

YPK said:
Does anyone here try to match their wallets with their bags? Do you think the BH and Koala MC White go together? I really like my BH with the Perfo Compact Zippe in Fuschia, but it does not have as many CC slots. Maybe I am just obsessing too much, I am afraid that if I buy the damier speedy, I'll want a damier wallet next and matching LV wallets are so expensive. :sad2:

It would be nice to have matching wallets with everyting---but who really cares?

I am carrying my MC speedy this week and have not changed out to my MC porte tresor international wallet. I still have the mono wallet in there.

Who cares though?

Like I said in a previous thread. The only perosn who really ever gets a chance to see that our wallets match is the person at the checkout counter in a store.
And i doubt they really care :lol:

I love my white MC PTI and I use it with all my bags. But, when the PTI can't fit in my bag, I switch to my Panda Billfold. Just as long as you LOVE the wallet, I don't think it will matter if it's not the same line as your bag each time.

It would be nice but I already decided at the price of the wallets, I'd rather have another bag. I think BF wants to get me one though. If he did, I'd keep it but just one.

I like the traditional LV monogram the best so everything I buy will prob match bc I am going to stick to that pattern. However, I don't think a mismatching wallet is a big deal at all.

Hmm,...come to think of it, my wallet is actually more important than my bag. If I lose my bag, it is not the end of the world, but if I lose my wallet, my life would go to hell ! My wallet was stolen once and it was such a pain trying to replace everything inside.

I'm using my fuschia perf. wallet as my primary wallet now, and I do think it looks a bit weird with my green perf, but it's not a big deal. However, the wallet has made me wish for a fuschia speedy, so I'll se what I'll do during the summer vacation, because I really want one now:smile:

I'd love to have matching wallets but i think its a pita to change. Personally i would go with a wallet that will match your summer bags and one for winter bags. Or just one that would got with everything.

Perhaps just a solid color wallet:smile:

It's hard to find a wallet that matches all my bags and I agree,changing wallets just to match the bag is a pain (besides the expense). I usually only do it for travel as when I travel, I want to carry less crap in my wallet ! Really like the idea of a summer and winter wallet !