Matching LV Wallets ?

1. Does anyone here try to match their wallets with their bags? Do you think the BH and Koala MC White go together? I really like my BH with the Perfo Compact Zippe in Fuschia, but it does not have as many CC slots. Maybe I am just obsessing too much, I am afraid that if I buy the damier speedy, I'll want a damier wallet next and matching LV wallets are so expensive. :sad2:

2. It would be nice to have matching wallets with everyting---but who really cares?

I am carrying my MC speedy this week and have not changed out to my MC porte tresor international wallet. I still have the mono wallet in there.

Who cares though?

Like I said in a previous thread. The only perosn who really ever gets a chance to see that our wallets match is the person at the checkout counter in a store.
    And i doubt they really care :lol:

3. I love my white MC PTI and I use it with all my bags. But, when the PTI can't fit in my bag, I switch to my Panda Billfold. Just as long as you LOVE the wallet, I don't think it will matter if it's not the same line as your bag each time.

4. It would be nice but I already decided at the price of the wallets, I'd rather have another bag. I think BF wants to get me one though. If he did, I'd keep it but just one.

5. Nah, I have a Coach plain black leather PDA case that holds all of my wallet items. Keeps everything together nicely, looks good no matter what.

6. I like the traditional LV monogram the best so everything I buy will prob match bc I am going to stick to that pattern. However, I don't think a mismatching wallet is a big deal at all.

7. ^colleenco ~ I'm The Same With The Traditional Monogram!

8. Thanks gals, you are the best !

9. I don't worry too much about matching. It would cost a fortune to have a matching wallet for every bag. I am using my Porte Billets billfold with my Donna Karan Bryant bag.

10. Hmm,...come to think of it, my wallet is actually more important than my bag. If I lose my bag, it is not the end of the world, but if I lose my wallet, my life would go to hell ! My wallet was stolen once and it was such a pain trying to replace everything inside.

11. I like my leather wallet and two leather make up bags (all Coach) so they get used in all my bags.

12. I don't mind if my wallets don't match. I use my french wallet for all of my bags.

13. I'm using my fuschia perf. wallet as my primary wallet now, and I do think it looks a bit weird with my green perf, but it's not a big deal. However, the wallet has made me wish for a fuschia speedy, so I'll se what I'll do during the summer vacation, because I really want one now:smile:

14. I'd love to have matching wallets but i think its a pita to change. Personally i would go with a wallet that will match your summer bags and one for winter bags. Or just one that would got with everything.

Perhaps just a solid color wallet:smile:

15. It's hard to find a wallet that matches all my bags and I agree,changing wallets just to match the bag is a pain (besides the expense). I usually only do it for travel as when I travel, I want to carry less crap in my wallet ! Really like the idea of a summer and winter wallet !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice