Masters LV x Koons 2017 Collaboration

Have to agree- this is a dreamy piece when you see it in person. And the theme- an allegory of the fall of the Roman empire- thought-provoking and mystical.

I love the Monet- I mean who doesn't love the water lilies- right? it is a safe choice and lovely but I prefer the Van Gogh for that palette.
I agree with u on this. Monet is very safe... u can’t go wrong with it.

I really would like a turner-something. Still unsure what I want. Typically I would go for a scarf and have it frame up. But looks like scarf isn’t an option.

My Turner Neverfull Reveal! ... when I first saw this online I was put off by the almost neon colour of the blue - but in real life it’s a lot more like a sky blue colour.... I fell in love!

This is beautiful! What a special piece. This is one of my favourites of the second release, if not the entire collaboration.

I am REALLY not too much of an LV gal anymore, but I went in for some sunglasses, and came out with this...

I had decided Chapter 1 was too garish for me, too loud?, whatever, and this one just hopped in my car and came home with me. The colors are BEAUTIFUL IRL.

View attachment 3889139
Congrats! It’s beautiful. The details are stunning.

For those that have this collab pieces:
How are the pieces holding up? Does the pattern on canvas chip easily? How about the leather - easy to get dirty? wrinkle?

I am seriously considering the Turner PM.

This may not apply but hopefully still answers your question! I have the Rubens clutch from last May, I don’t baby my bags and this was no exception. The canvas pattern has not changed a bit. The only issue I have is the bottom corners have become slightly scratched from the rough usage. The leather inside has held up really well considering I’ve been stuffing it with a full sized wallet, keys, and sometimes a phone :smile:

Amazing quality, I’m happy with the purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Reactions: jill39 and Kmora
Yep - they've been available for a few weeks. Someone found a stash somewhere?? Never seen this before - it's odd?

Actually - I wonder what the prices are like? Two years would mean a few price rises. I wonder if they are the original prices or if they've raised them?

*edit*

I've just checked and prices are the same as back in April 2017 - bargain!

Last edited: