Marshalls and Coach

The Coach bags are just mixed in with all the others. You have to really dig through everything if you want to find one. I personally have not bought one from Marshalls or TJ Maxx because the ones here in our area write numbers on the creed to prevent returns I guess? Either way..I cannot stand to see ink written all over the creed...something about that bothers me. :Push: Some of the ones my friends have gotten do not have the ink marks on them, but they are from other stores. Maybe mine in this area are one of the only stores that do this? It just bugs me..LOL

The bee demis are on clearance now at my Marshalls for $58. I also picked up a cute signature belt with a heart buckle at TJ Maxx for $59.99. I'll post a picture when I get around to taking one. I didn't see one on ebay to post a link.

Aileen

The Coach bags are just mixed in with all the others. You have to really dig through everything if you want to find one. I personally have not bought one from Marshalls or TJ Maxx because the ones here in our area write numbers on the creed to prevent returns I guess? Either way..I cannot stand to see ink written all over the creed...something about that bothers me. :Push: Some of the ones my friends have gotten do not have the ink marks on them, but they are from other stores. Maybe mine in this area are one of the only stores that do this? It just bugs me..LOL

NO WAY! Whoever is doing that is wrong, wrong, wrong. You need to call the 800 number for customer service for TJX and tell them that whoever is processing the bags is writing on the creeds/labels at which ever store you saw the bags at. They are NOT suppose to do that. That really p*&^%$ me off! How dare they!
I have never seen any other store do that ever, and I've been in stores all across the country.
Matter of fact, please post the store location and I'll make the call myself. ERrrrrrr...to deface a Coach bag like that!

NO WAY! Whoever is doing that is wrong, wrong, wrong. You need to call the 800 number for customer service for TJX and tell them that whoever is processing the bags is writing on the creeds/labels at which ever store you saw the bags at. They are NOT suppose to do that. That really p*&^%$ me off! How dare they!
I have never seen any other store do that ever, and I've been in stores all across the country.
Matter of fact, please post the store location and I'll make the call myself. ERrrrrrr...to deface a Coach bag like that!

There are a couple in my area that do this...

I will try to get out to Marshalls tomorrow or the next day and hunt down a Coach bag in the store and take a pic of what they do to the creed. Ya'll won't believe it! They do it to the Coach shoes as well, but that isnt as big of a deal. :rolleyes:

Thank you! He's my baby. I got him from the breeder who bred the number one chow at Westminster this year. He won't breed, so she just gave him to me. Am a lucky, lucky girl! (Sorry have to brag on him a little)
Please let me know the stores....it is so against company policy and the store managers who are approving the writing on the creeds or labels are way out of line! And the only thing that can be done to the shoes is writing on the soles in an inconspicuous space with a 3 digit number, and that's it. It just boils down to a lack of training their customer service reps on returns...sheer laziness.