Marmont bucket?

I like the black too. But now i'm wondering about the sides of the bag. The shoulder strap with the 11 holes on each side is quite long. Wondering if the bottom of the strap is going to curl up over time which would annoy me. Ugh.

I'm very interested in the red bucket, but the shoulder strap (with all those large holes) bothers me a bit too.
Haven't seen it in real life though.
i love the look of the Web detail strap but the white on the outer edge is going to get dirty fast!

I'm very interested in the red bucket, but the shoulder strap (with all those large holes) bothers me a bit too.
Haven't seen it in real life though.
i love the look of the Web detail strap but the white on the outer edge is going to get dirty fast!

Red is gorgeous. I haven't seen irl either but I may have ruled it out now. I saw a pic where side of strap was in fact already curling out a bit. I may have to see in person to be sure. The styling is certainly gorgeous.

Reactions: Straight-Laced
Red is gorgeous. I haven't seen irl either but I may have ruled it out now. I saw a pic where side of strap was in fact already curling out a bit. I may have to see in person to be sure. The styling is certainly gorgeous.

I think I've backed off too. Mainly because it looks fussy - there's just so much going on for a small bag.
I'd still like to see it in real life though, just to be sure.