Marmont bucket?

I like the appearance a lot. There's nothing not to like. :yes:. If I didn't already have my Chanel backpack *I wear over my shoulder) I might have been tempted too.

BTW I like the black

Great minds think alike. I originally was drawn to Chanel in this style (more backpack). I actually also like the Gabrielle backpack which to me looks more like bucket bag. I know s lot of true Chanel peeps don't like the Gabrielle but I like the edginess of it. just happen to see the Gucci today on line and it looks gorgeous too. All of the marmont bags are amazingly beautiful.

Reactions: papertiger
Just received this bag in light pink as a birthday gift. It's super cute, but I can't decide if it's a little too trendy...

I haven't seen anyone with it online or IRL (major plus in my book). Curious to see if anyone else here took the plunge.

Reactions: snibor
Just received this bag in light pink as a birthday gift. It's super cute, but I can't decide if it's a little too trendy...

I haven't seen anyone with it online or IRL (major plus in my book). Curious to see if anyone else here took the plunge.

Some department stores have it for preorder so maybe not as readily available. I am pretty sure I'm going to take the plunge. I feel like it's an updated lv noe. From photos I'm liking the Gucci better in this style than lv.

Could you post pics? Would love to see.

Reactions: papertiger
Some department stores have it for preorder so maybe not as readily available. I am pretty sure I'm going to take the plunge. I feel like it's an updated lv noe. From photos I'm liking the Gucci better in this style than lv.

Could you post pics? Would love to see.

Agree! Really pretty bag and does look nicer than LV in my opinion.

Reactions: snibor