Marine Rouge owners

s2kgurl

O.G.
Jan 23, 2012
Need some help with this Marine Rouge color combo. I had my heart set on getting this color with the MyLockMe bag b/c I don't have any navy colored bags plus the red edging makes the bag stand out even more which I love. But as I was trying it on at the store, I was thinking it didn't seem as an easy color to wear with everything :confused1: I tend to stick with black bags b/c I feel like it's easy to match any outfit with and looks classic etc but I just have so many black bags already so wanted to step outside the box. Anyone own any bags with the Marine Rouge color combo? If so, do you feel like it's an easy color to wear with any colored outfits? I'm trying to decide which color is most versatile- Marine Rouge, black/vanille, or all black MyLockMe style. Any thoughts is much appreciated :idea:
20190908_132330.jpg 20190908_132441.jpg 20190908_132419.jpg

I love my marine rouge vavin pm. I get so many complements on it. I actually think it goes with a lot of clothes. Do you like to wear jeans? It looks lovely with jeans and when wearing navy the red really pops!

Also, since you have a lot of black I say the marine rouge!

Last edited:
Need some help with this Marine Rouge color combo. I had my heart set on getting this color with the MyLockMe bag b/c I don't have any navy colored bags plus the red edging makes the bag stand out even more which I love. But as I was trying it on at the store, I was thinking it didn't seem as an easy color to wear with everything :confused1: I tend to stick with black bags b/c I feel like it's easy to match any outfit with and looks classic etc but I just have so many black bags already so wanted to step outside the box. Anyone own any bags with the Marine Rouge color combo? If so, do you feel like it's an easy color to wear with any colored outfits? I'm trying to decide which color is most versatile- Marine Rouge, black/vanille, or all black MyLockMe style. Any thoughts is much appreciated :idea:
View attachment 4535747 View attachment 4535748 View attachment 4535749
I just purchased the V-Tote BB in Marine Rouge and I wore it for the first time yesterday and received so many compliments on the bag. I do wear jeans often and I feel it works well because the red pops out nicely.

I have this combo. I mainly bought it to uplift some of the simpler outfits I wear. Jeans and white T. Or any of my strippey tops. I have many of those.. The MR combo really does help make a difference for a more put together look on plain or red, white or blue combo attire.
If you already have a lot of black bags. It's nice to have something a bit different to choose from sometimes.

I have the pochette Métis in marine rouge and I wear with everything. Black pants, gray pants, jeans, dresses (I have a lot of navy, black, and pink dresses) you can pair with white tops, gray, blue, black, pink, red etc etc. Blue dress pants(you can match endless tops and sweaters), white jeans and you can also pick endless tops. The options are infinite

Reactions: ktd22 and Ness123