Marine MAB's friends (so far)

Wow. SW chocolate is a trip. It is tragic to him that Massachusetts stopped using green numbers and letters on license plates. He says it's a tragedy. He met a girl "whose eyes were as bright as the headlights of a Ram 1500 Crew Cab" and said the guy talking to her was "as ugly as a Ford Econoline". When he talks to you he looks RIGHT into your eyes and waves his arms and hands excessively.
He is absolutely full of life and energy. But yeah does compare everything to cars, and talks about car maintenance 20210529_195404.jpgconstantly.

Of course her first friend was GAView attachment 5093511
Then came emerald
View attachment 5093512
GE was dying to meet marine
View attachment 5093514
Royal thought they had something I common
View attachment 5093515
Mint thought they made a great couple
View attachment 5093516
But wine argued that she was better since there were so many SOs of wine
View attachment 5093520
View attachment 5093521
Coral and marine have a few conflicts, because they are opposites on the color wheel.
View attachment 5093524
Right now marine is too overwhelmed to meet anyone else.
Those bags are gorgeous...I really wish that RM would do a relaunch of her earlier designs.

Reactions: Shelby33
Wow. SW chocolate is a trip. It is tragic to him that Massachusetts stopped using green numbers and letters on license plates. He says it's a tragedy. He met a girl "whose eyes were as bright as the headlights of a Ram 1500 Crew Cab" and said the guy talking to her was "as ugly as a Ford Econoline". When he talks to you he looks RIGHT into your eyes and waves his arms and hands excessively.
He is absolutely full of life and energy. But yeah does compare everything to cars, and talks about car maintenance View attachment 5096636constantly.
SW Chocolate sounds a bit like my hubby-lol!:lol:

I know, me too! Which style is your favorite?
The MAB will always have my heart...finding the card with the phone number was pure genius. If I remember correctly RM bags were the only ones that came close to competing with Balenciaga leathers. I feel like she should have kept the MAB,MAM, MAC, Matinee and Nikki as staples in her collections and should have just added new colors and stamping each season.

Last edited:
The MAB will always have my heart...finding the card with the phone number was pure genius. If I remember correctly RM bags were the only ones that came close to competing with Balenciaga leathers. I feel like she should have kept the MAB,MAM, MAC, Matinee and Nikki as staples in her collections and should have just added new colors and stamping each season.
Completely agree with you.

Marine sees Tomato and neither can remember if they already met. They sit on Tomato's husband's books. He had a LOT of books and a year after leaving Tomato asked if she would ship them to him. Tomato said she would if he sent her her stimulus checks he deposited into his account. Tomato got the money, and kept the books.
20210531_122014.jpg

Marine sees Tomato and neither can remember if they already met. They sit on Tomato's husband's books. He had a LOT of books and a year after leaving Tomato asked if she would ship them to him. Tomato said she would if he sent her her stimulus checks he deposited into his account. Tomato got the money, and kept the books.
View attachment 5097691
Tomato is ruthless! ;)