Marine MAB's friends (so far)

BEST thread EVER!!!! The bags are to die for :heart::heart::heart::heart:

"stingray is a Psychologist". LOL! She does look like a Psychologist! In my previous life I was a counselor - happily and thankfully, retired now- and my DH was a Psychologist. I now need to find one of these colleagues "Stingray, Ph.D." to bring home :P

Marine meets midnight/pewter and black cat. Midnight pewter likes to come over drunk and give you things he found at the dump. Black cat, his common-law wife, used to be a stripper. They have 4 kids and she swears in front of them, "because they're my f'in kids". They are wondering if marine has a tent since their tent was stolen by a guy they let live in his shed a few months ago.
20210527_134957.jpg

Marine meets midnight/pewter and black cat. Midnight pewter likes to come over drunk and give you things he found at the dump. Black cat, his common-law wife, used to be a stripper. They have 4 kids and she swears in front of them, "because they're my f'in kids". They are wondering if marine has a tent since their tent was stolen by a guy they let live in his shed a few months ago.
View attachment 5094547

Oh nooo!! :lol: ... I know people who are like this (unfortunately) :lol:

Royal BBW goes to see chocolate and meet marine. Cognac has been texting chocolate all day because she wants to come over. She hates being alone. Cognac has also been asking royal BBW to see if chocolate's car is in the driveway. Royal BBW tells marine this is a daily occurrence. Royal and chocolate have been ignoring the texts. Cognac will stay all day and suck the life out of you like a parasite. Marine reminds RBBW of a quote by Oscar Wilde. "A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company." RBBW says "exactly!!!". They decide to close the blinds just in case.
20210527_154935.jpg

Marine hangs out with eggplant for a while. Eggplant is very easy to be around because he never says anything. He's just kind of "there". He drives around town all day on an electric bike, then comes over every night. He went to college and got his degree in psychology but never used it and doesn't work. He won't tell anyone where he lives. Occasionally he will apologize for getting "too rambunctious" and nobody knows what he's talking about.
20210528_175135.jpg.