March Madness: Forgotten Coach Bag Challenge

Not really "forgotten", but switched into this and will probably stay til Easter.

Grey and yellow Legacy Willis from four or five years ago. That still remains my favorite "Legacy" year, and I regret none of my Willises (Willi?). :smile:

Perfect spring color! and that fob is adorable.. i so need one of those.. i have had enough live chicks about, i should have one that is not breathing lol.

Katarina hobo in walnut.

bf245dcf-8656-48cd-b0b1-363c19368eaa_zpspxhsbjwd.jpg

Walnut is lovely! nice shape to the bag too.

Perfect spring color! and that fob is adorable.. i so need one of those.. i have had enough live chicks about, i should have one that is not breathing lol.

Heh, thanks. :smile: My grandmother, in whose house I was raised, had bantam chickens, so yeah, I know the drill. Some years she'd get a handful of new chicks ... giant wood box, heat lamps, the whole works. My first pet ever was a bantam chicken named Nancy. Probably how I got stuck on birds in the first place. ;)

This thread is just wonderful! I tend to sell my older bags to fund new ones, but I LOVE looking at your still-gorgeous bags from the past seasons! They all still look completely contemporary and beautiful.

Beautiful...I have a black leather Katarina...gorgeous leather!
Thanks! Post your black one!

Beautiful! Love the color. :smile:
Thanks!

Walnut is lovely! nice shape to the bag too.
Thank you.

I always loved the Katarina style, just never saw a color I needed. This one must have flown right past me.....it's gorgeous!
It's a great bag. I have the red patent leather Katarina, too.

Heh, thanks. :smile: My grandmother, in whose house I was raised, had bantam chickens, so yeah, I know the drill. Some years she'd get a handful of new chicks ... giant wood box, heat lamps, the whole works. My first pet ever was a bantam chicken named Nancy. Probably how I got stuck on birds in the first place. ;)

LOL. Yeah, that is about right, though as the years have passed.. my birds raise their own. Although, as anyone who raises animals knows that doesn't necessarily keep them out of your house. Have to aid some ducks and chicks on occasion, as a matter of fact i have a house chicken now due to circumstances within her flock.

Thanks everyone. I remember the SA at Belk (where I bought this) said customers would still ask about this one long after it sold out.

I have seen it recently on eBay selling, sadly like many Coach bags, for peanuts. But good news if you are a buyer

This bag is so cute!

I've always liked that print. :smile: And the Sabrina/Audrey/Juliette/etc shape is also so classy.

I love the print too! I have a bunch of accessories in it. I never get tired of it. They pretty much go with everything.

Pretty pattern, so unique.

This is one that I always drooled over!! [emoji7]

It's not terribly forgotten, but there *is* an 'oldie' that daughter reaches for a lot. I think it was her first Coach, actually .... a pink patent, Op-art embossed small Leah. (This was boutique version ... they did MFF versions too, and those have 'standard' signature C shaped embossing.) She's been using this one for the last week. I actually took the pic for the in-action thread, but since it is an oldie that you don't see much, thought I'd put it here too ....

Pic is my view while daughter teaches kung fu class. The fob is the leather letter "i" hanging sideways, and the black strap on the bag is an extra to make it crossbody. (I've blurred faces just in case. And the woman on the left -- don't assume that she's in charge just because she's an adult. She's not. ;) Daughter actually out-ranks her by five years and three belt levels.)

Attachments

• teaching.jpg
    teaching.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 228