~MARCH/APRIL~ our new Bal babies..please show!

A couple days ago a very special "D" tag arrived. A Holy Grail? YESSSSSSSS!

I can't even really say I found the bag (was just admiring). No, the bag found me in the end.
And all thanks to one of the kindest and sweetest human beings I have ever met. Online or in the real world.
Thank you so very much K, for everything :hugs:

Without further ado I present to you my most prized Bal bag.

03 Red WE (in natural morning light by the window)
View attachment 5772784
Baby got back :drool:
View attachment 5772785
The color in combination with the PH is absolutely killing me. A real stunner. The leather? Devine. The slouch? Insane.
I still can't quite believe she's mine now... :yahoo:

Two more shots from this afternoon in the same spot, but sharing her hang-out place with my laundry...sorry, lol.
View attachment 5772799View attachment 5772800
:heart: I am deeply in love with this one :heart:

My second arrival this week is a color that was never even on my radar. I'm not really much into pinks.
But I saw this pop up and just had to get it, lol. Can't say no to weekenders...and to oldies.
And it is in great condition, almost like new.

04 Rose WE (morning light by the window)
View attachment 5772806View attachment 5772807
And same spot in the afternoon with laundry...sorry again.
View attachment 5772808View attachment 5772809
Color looks so different depending on lighting. Love that.

Butt to butt (almost broke my leg for this crappy shot, lol)
View attachment 5772814

Huh.
Never thought these words would ever pass my lips, but I feel content for the time being.
I don't believe in "purse peace", there are just still so many Bals on my wishlist. But I feel no rush to chase for the next one.
A very zen kind of feeling. It's new, not sure I like it :lol:

Thanks to everyone who made it to the end of this, haha.
Gorgeous and so rare! Both are holy grails for good reason! Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: earswithfeet
These are both so incredible, not just because of what they are, but also for their amazing condition! Huge congrats on both, lovely pics too! :drool: :drool:
Thank you so much, dear!
And yes, they definitely are both incredible. 'Ol Red has all my others beat, though :love:
Fab bags. :love:
Thanks, dear C! Yaaassss, ab fab :biggrin:
Gorgeous and so rare! Both are holy grails for good reason! Enjoy!
Thank you, dear Conni :heart:
Will enjoy them for sure.

A couple days ago a very special "D" tag arrived. A Holy Grail? YESSSSSSSS!

I can't even really say I found the bag (was just admiring). No, the bag found me in the end.
And all thanks to one of the kindest and sweetest human beings I have ever met. Online or in the real world.
Thank you so very much K, for everything :hugs:

Without further ado I present to you my most prized Bal bag.

03 Red WE (in natural morning light by the window)
View attachment 5772784
Baby got back :drool:
View attachment 5772785
The color in combination with the PH is absolutely killing me. A real stunner. The leather? Devine. The slouch? Insane.
I still can't quite believe she's mine now... :yahoo:

Two more shots from this afternoon in the same spot, but sharing her hang-out place with my laundry...sorry, lol.
View attachment 5772799View attachment 5772800
:heart: I am deeply in love with this one :heart:

My second arrival this week is a color that was never even on my radar. I'm not really much into pinks.
But I saw this pop up and just had to get it, lol. Can't say no to weekenders...and to oldies.
And it is in great condition, almost like new.

04 Rose WE (morning light by the window)
View attachment 5772806View attachment 5772807
And same spot in the afternoon with laundry...sorry again.
View attachment 5772808View attachment 5772809
Color looks so different depending on lighting. Love that.

Butt to butt (almost broke my leg for this crappy shot, lol)
View attachment 5772814

Huh.
Never thought these words would ever pass my lips, but I feel content for the time being.
I don't believe in "purse peace", there are just still so many Bals on my wishlist. But I feel no rush to chase for the next one.
A very zen kind of feeling. It's new, not sure I like it :lol:

Thanks to everyone who made it to the end of this, haha.
Incredible leather...so smooshy.

Reactions: earswithfeet
She ist already here!! The shipping was ultra fast!

The bag is absolutely beautiful and in very good condition, don’t know why the seller mentioned it as only „good“. I really like the color in combination with the giant silver hardware and it has the unique Balenciaga leather smell still on it.

What do you say?

I will condition her a bit and take her out tomorrow.

View attachment 5770599

View attachment 5770600
Cute combo! May i know which style will this be? Thanks

Where have these been all my life? :love: Not sure if it's a bit big for me, I may have to get a medium and compare. :lol: @Deco have you tried a medium IRL?

View attachment 5785332
Drools!!

I haven’t tried the medium. It wouldn’t accomodate my laptop and I’m not much of a hand carrier. The large is perfect. But i love the look of the medium. I couldn’t carry it over my shoulder, but you may be able to.

Drools!!

I haven’t tried the medium. It wouldn’t accomodate my laptop and I’m not much of a hand carrier. The large is perfect. But i love the look of the medium. I couldn’t carry it over my shoulder, but you may be able to.
Pretty sure it would be tight but I’ll probably try one at some point!